11th January 2013, 09:23 PM
was.78674

How to get admission in DU? I am studying Hindi, English and Accountancy

i m studying Hindi, English, accountancy, b.st ,eco.now i want to know that to get admission in du, Is maths strictly compulsary??i have IP as an optional subject along with above subjects.am i eligible for b.com hons. in du???please guide me???

30th July 2013, 05:27 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in DU? I am studying Hindi, English and Accountancy

As per the minimum requirements for admission to various programme of University of Delhi, candidate must have qualify senior school certificate examination from a recognised board of secondary education or it's equilvalent.

Along with above mentioned requirements, candidate must also have an aggregate of minimum of 55% marks at secondary school examination.

Even after meeting above mentioned eligibility criteria, admission will be provided on the basis of cut-off list issued by University for various colleges followed by counselling.
7th August 2013, 04:26 PM
anshu85277
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in DU? I am studying Hindi, English and Accountancy

Quote:
Originally Posted by was.78674 View Post
i m studying Hindi, English, accountancy, b.st ,eco.now i want to know that to get admission in du, Is maths strictly compulsary??i have IP as an optional subject along with above subjects.am i eligible for b.com hons. in du???please guide me???
hello dear

subjects whic you have mentioned from that you can go for bcom from delhi university

no maths is not strictly required for admission

now you can get bcom hons in many of du colleges

but te only criteria is you should have more than 85% to get admission in good college,

you have to verify your marks with cut off of du when announced

but yes you can get admission in du without maths also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?