3rd May 2012, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in DU top colleges after scoring 73% in Humanities?

I have scored 73% in humanities and how to get admission in du top colledges

Related Questions:
  1. List of top Humanities Colleges in India offering UG courses in Sociology, Economics and Political Science?
  2. Best colleges to do under graduation in Humanities/Sociology in India? What are the subjects to study?
  3. List of top colleges where I can get admission after scoring 82% in 12th?
  4. Admission through CAP after scoring 73.44%? Colleges which I should prefer?
  5. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 77 in AIEEE and 88.4% in CBSE board
  6. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  7. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How can I get admission in top colleges of Pune after scoring 82 marks?
  9. Seat in any good government colleges of UPTU after scoring 10941 in General Category? Can I get EC branch in any top 3 private colleges?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for MCA course in top colleges after scoring 56% in Matriculation, 49% in Intermediate and 75% in BCA coourse?
  11. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  12. In which top colleges can I apply after scoring 62 in AIEEE?
  13. Can I get admission in Top 20 Participating college after scoring 50% in graduation?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  15. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  16. Will I get admission in top colleges after scoring 106 marks in AIEEE? Names of the top colleges?
  17. List of top B.Schools where I can get admission after scoring 86.81 percentile?
  18. List of ISC affiliated Girl's Boarding schools which offer admission in 12th Humanities in Maharashtra for 11th ISC candidate? -- [New]
17th August 2012, 07:27 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in DU top colleges after scoring 73% in Humanities?

To get admission in colleges affiliated under Delhi University, you will have to procure the forms first. Fill it and submit it on the date specified by the college. If you have secured 73% aggregate marks in class 12 (humanities), then you stand a chance to grab a seat for yourself.
Once, you submit the form, they will call you for counseling session. If you name is announce you can take admission by submitting the documents (10 and 12 mark-sheet, admit card, ID Proof, Migration Certificate etc to name a few) and fees.

Contact the admission department of the college where you want to take admission. The admission is almost about to close.
17th August 2012, 07:31 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get admission in DU top colleges after scoring 73% in Humanities?

To get admission in colleges affiliated under Delhi University, you will have to procure the forms first. Fill it and submit it on the date specified by the college. If you have secured 73% aggregate marks in class 12 (humanities), then you stand a chance to grab a seat for yourself.
Once, you submit the form, they will call you for counseling session. If you name is announce you can take admission by submitting the documents (10 and 12 mark-sheet, admit card, ID Proof, Migration Certificate etc to name a few) and fees.

Contact the admission department of the college where you want to take admission. The admission is almost about to close.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?