4th April 2012, 01:52 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in EAMCET in AP if I belong to AP and my mother tongue is Telugu?

i belongs andhra pradesh my mother tunk telugu i want admission in eamcet in andhra pradesh

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks required in CET(Karnataka) to get a seat medical college? I have completed my 2nd PUC with 87.2% in Karnataka -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to Prepare a child to be able to get an MBBS seat in KCET with Kannada mother tongue?
  3. In which language the interview will be taken English or my mother tongue? How to prepare for SBI Clerk interview? -- [New]
  4. Can I choose Telugu for Indian Language Paper? My 1st Option is Public Administration and the 2nd is Telugu Literature.
  5. Am I eligible for EAMCET exam? I don't have domicile of AP
  6. Am I eligible to write EAMCET if I am a native of Tamilnadu by my parents are employees of Tamilnadu and Central Government?
  7. How can I apply for IAS exam if I am a Kannada Medium student in B.A Arts?
  8. Which EAMCET book is more preferable, either Narayana EAMCET or Telugu academy? I'm average student in M.P.C
  9. Which college can I get in Visakhapatnam after scoring 60,000 rank in EAMCET? I belong to BC-A category
  10. Can I get admission after scoring 29764 rank in EAMCET? I belong to general category
  11. Which college can I join after scoring 37469 in EAMCET? Can I get admission in BVRIT? I belong to OC girls category
  12. Can I be eligible for CET after passing 12th from Hyderabad?
  13. From where I Can get Telugu Material For Writing Exam in Telugu?
  14. Which medium should I choose for my B.Ed degree? I have done my 10th in urdu medium and graduation in chemistry
  15. How may I get preparatory materials for IAS in Telugu medium?
  16. Am I Eligible For Grade I And II Telugu Pandit in AP DSC? I've Completed M.A.(Telugu) and B.Ed. (Telugu and Biology Methods).
  17. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET? I was born in Karnataka but I have done my schooling(up to 12th) from AP. My mother has done her education up to college from Karnataka
  18. Can I get admission in any course in JNTU, Karimnagar? I belong to BC B and my rank will be around 43000 to 48000. I haven't written EAMCET
14th June 2013, 07:18 PM
spider man2906
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in EAMCET in AP if I belong to AP and my mother tongue is Telugu?

• Hello friend
  • EAMCET is a state level exam conducted in Andhra Pradesh
  • Keeping your mother tongue as telugu , there is no eligibility for EAMCET
  • The exam focuses the candidates to get admission into engineering, medicine and agriculture, architecture
  • All the candidates must have completed 12th from a recognised board
  • All the candidates must have studied maths, physics and chemistry or biology, physics and chemistry subjects in 12th
  • The age limit for all the courses except agriculture is 17 - 25 years
  • The age limit for agriculture is 17 - 22 years
  • The minimum percentage of marks required is 50% marks in 12th

all the best
17th June 2013, 08:58 AM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in EAMCET in AP if I belong to AP and my mother tongue is Telugu?

Hello

If you want to get a seat of engineering then there is only one option but they are not the level of IIT/NIT

If you want to get a seat in ap then you should sure write the EAMCET EXAM.

OR

You should write AIEEE EXAM for the seat in NIT in Warangal.

Its the famous college in A.P

After that you can choose CBIT college and next comes OU ENGINEERING COLLEGE.

So it totally depends on the rank you got in eamcet.

If you get a good rank you will get a good famed college so the recruitment will also be good in those college.

All the best for your future.

With ♥ Sammy.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?