19th March 2013, 02:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in fine arts after passing 12th class exam?

I appeared in 12 th class exam 2013.I want to get admission in Fine Arts CollegeBHU.Kindly guide us with the entrance exam.,exam fee, papers etc.to prepare myself for the exam.Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. I need to take arts or science stream in 12th for pursuing bachelors in fine arts?
  2. Eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Arts student? -- [New]
  3. How can I join distance education program for masters in fine arts after completing diploma in fine arts?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Bachelor of Fine Arts for 12th Commerce girl candidate? List of colleges?
  5. What is the admission procedure and exam date of fine arts course offered by different colleges?
  6. How can I apply to study Masters in Fine Arts if completed B.A. in Political Science being Fine Arts teacher?
  7. What kind of entrance test do I have to undertake to get admission in Fine Arts after 12th? Dates of the entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class with Commerce and Fine arts subjects?
  9. List of colleges offering fine arts courses in Chennai? What is its course duration?
  10. How to do Bachelor of Fine Arts?
  11. Arts student can join B.Sc Fine Arts?
  12. Can I get admission for BFA after scoring 35% in 12th
  13. How can a student join Sir J.J. school of arts after passing 12th? When its exam is conducted and what all things are asked?
  14. Can I opt for CS for further studies after completion of 12th Commerce with Fine Arts?
  15. Is it good to join Fine Arts after 12th Commerce? Which college to choose?
  16. Can I do MFA instead of MA in fine arts? I have done my graduation in arts with fine arts as a subject
  17. What kind of entrance test can I take after passing 12th?
  18. Can I join Arts college after passing 12th boards? Admission in Arts college without passing in science stream? Colleges where I can join?
10th May 2013, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in fine arts after passing 12th class exam?

I want to get admission in fine arts college in ahmedabad. c.N. vidhyalay. for drawing teacher. I dont know what is the procedure
4th June 2013, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

i am confused between b.com and artistic lines after 12th.i would like to knw about some of the artistic lines
6th July 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

how could we get admission in fine arts college after 12th and what are the fees for it
?
31st January 2014, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

i want to get admission in fine arts college in ahmedabad. c.n. vidhyalay. still i am in h.l.i.c, doing s.y.b.com.i would like to kwn about fees for it and the admission process....????
30th May 2017, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in art college in Navi mumbai after 12th pass and what are the fees for it and please guide me.Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?