18th July 2013, 09:31 AM
SAMIK BISWAS

How to get the admission forms for MSc Physics?

I want admission form for msc. Physics...please tell me how to get it

Related Questions:
  1. MSc in Physics (CET): Forms, Exams, Dates?
  2. Details about CET of MSc Physics? When are the forms available for the same?
  3. Where to get admission in physics Msc in kolkata?
  4. How to get the admission forms for MSc Physics?
  5. List of good colleges for MSc Physics? Procedure to take admission in DU for MSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to take admission in Msc Physics in IIT after scoring 5200 in IIT JEE test? What are the packages offered after MSc?
  7. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  8. Admission procedure in MSc Chemistry and Physics in PU? Last date of submission of forms? Is it open merit or test wise? Admission requirements in P.U?
  9. How to get a job after MSc Physics? I am a student of MSc Physics
  10. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  11. How to get admission in MSc Physics distance course after scoring 54% in BSc Physics
  12. When will I get the forms of entrance of MSc in Physics? Maximum number of universities for it?
  13. Can I get admission in Physics honours or integrated M.Sc Physics? -- [New]
  14. Top colleges where admission to MSc Physics course is still going on? After scoring 94.5% marks can I get admission in best college for MSc Physics?
  15. What is the procedure to take admission for MSc Physics? I am currently doing BSc Physics
  16. Should I choose MSc Physics or MSc Applied electronics?
  17. What is the date of availability of forms for MSc geology?
  18. After completion of MSc Physics after doing MSc Physics?
13th July 2014, 10:27 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get the admission forms for MSc Physics?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAMIK BISWAS View Post
I want admission form for msc. Physics...please tell me how to get it
The applicant can get the M.Sc Physics application form through the official website of corresponding University or college. The candidate can download the application form from the official website of the concerned university (or) Applicant can buy the application form from the concerned institution counter itself. The entrance examination for M.Sc physics will be held during the month of April/May. So, you can buy the application before April. The cost the application form differ from college to college. However, it will be Rs.200/- to 300/-.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?