21st March 2011, 08:31 PM
dev$

How to get admission in Government Ayurveda colleges for MD course?

How to get admission in government ayurveda colleges for MD course?

please reply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the government job opportunities available after completion of BAMS course? -- [New]
  2. Is there any exam conducted to get admission(for PG course) in Ayurveda Jamnagar or other government Ayurvedic colleges?
  3. List of government Ayurveda Colleges in Maharashtra which have post graduate courses in Ayurveda?
  4. MD ayurveda entrance exams in Government Colleges in India? Is it non clinical subject and can be done through Distance education?
  5. Which colleges are available for doing BAMS course which provides government job?
  6. What type of job can I get after completing BAMS?
  7. Which are the online course that I can take after completion of BAMS
  8. Government jobs in Ayurveda Dispensaries for B.A.M.S Doctor?
  9. Dates of the various government health and science universities conducting PG entrance test in Ayurveda? List of the government institutes of PG Ayurveda in India?
  10. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  11. How many seats are there in MD/MS Ayurveda for ST category students in Government Ayurvedic Colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. List of colleges providing PG certification course on Ayurveda?
  13. Can I get BAMS seat in Vijayawada after scoring 27569 rank in EAMCET?
  14. How may I get the answer sheet of MD examination which held in Raipur for B.Set?
  15. Syllabus and previous year papers of MD Ayurveda exam? List of best colleges for MD Ayurveda course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Number of government seats available for MD study in Ayurveda in different colleges in Karnataka?
  17. Can I get admission in medical for ayurveda without passing 12th?
  18. Fees for Bachelor of Ayurvedic Medicines and Surgery?
16th May 2011, 07:41 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Ayurveda colleges for MD course?

The aspirants must have a degree for applying the MD program. The program lasts for 2 years. You can get the admission procedure from the website of the institute. Some institutes providing the program is Lal Bahadur Shastri Government Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Allahabad; Shri Gajanan Maharaj Sansthan Ayurved Mahavidyalaya, Maharashtra etc. You will get good career opportunities after the program.
24th April 2016, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Government Ayurveda colleges for MD course?

Dear Sir/ Madom,
I am a Sri Lankan Ayuareda Practitioner; qualified in Ayurveda, Graduation in languages (Sanskrit, Pali and Sinhala) and MA in Archaeology (research on "Avagahasveda" = Stone Canoe in Ancient Hospitals). I am expecting to do a MD/MS course in Indian recognised Institution. My interest is to do "Marma Chikitsa with Agnidagdha Karma "in Shaly Trantra. I would lick to know possibility of joining your institute and the total course fee. And also other details please.
Dr. Pandit, S. Jayasundera
ceylonacare@@gmail.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?