11th July 2012, 10:25 AM
Manjeetgrover

How to get admission in haryana B.Arch stream?

I want admission in haryana b.arch stream.so i gave the exam of b.arch through aieee. So how can i do state counclling for b.arch college

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in haryana B.Arch stream?
  2. List of colleges for BSc IT in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges?
  3. Colleges for BSc IT course in Delhi and Haryana? How to get admission in these colleges after completing 12th in Science Stream?
  4. Can i get admission into Jaypee college with good stream? I have 55000 AIEEE rank and domicile of Haryana?
  5. Can I get the benefit of Haryana Quota for Haryana Engineering College admission if my parents reside in Haryana but I passed 12th from Delhi?
  6. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Can I take admission through Haryana counseling board after passing 12th from CBSE board?
  8. Do we need write both NATA and AIEEE exam for Architecture?
  9. Can I get admission for B.Arch in any NIT with a score of 114 marks in AIEEE?
  10. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana college? Date of sale online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana? Best colleges of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
  11. Procedure to get admitted in Haryana BDS? How many seats are available for Haryana Domicile?
  12. Can I get admission for B-Pharmacy course having completed 10+2 in non medical stream?
  13. How can I register for Haryana state counseling? What will be the procedure to take admission in Deenbandhu Choturam University of Science and Technology, Haryana? List of some good government colleges for B.Tech in Haryana
  14. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in any medical college of Haryana?
  15. How to get B.Pharmacy admission in Haryana College? Date of sale of online form of B.Pharmacy in Haryana?
  16. How to take admission in government college after scoring 50000 AIR in AIEEE exam?
  17. Solved papers for AIEEE BArch exam?
  18. Which are the exams that I have to answer to enter in B.Arch?
28th April 2014, 05:27 PM
BHAWANI SHINES

Default Re: How to get admission in haryana B.Arch stream?

hello,
for b.arch stream

eligibility criteria:- must have cleared 10+2 level with 50% of aggregate marks
hold a graduation degree with 55% of aggregate
45% for SC/ST
must qualify aieee entrance
duration :- 5 yrs
30th April 2014, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in haryana B.Arch stream?

I would like to appear for admission in B. Arch in the colleges/Universities of Hayana. What is the procedure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?