5th May 2013, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Hindu College for Biology? I am a student of WB Board of Science stream without mathematics

dear sir i m a student of wb board of sci stream without mathematics so wil i get admission in hindu college for biology?please let me kno!

9th July 2015, 10:56 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in Hindu College for Biology? I am a student of WB Board of Science stream without mathematics

Sorry to say you that there is no such course as the Biology in the graduation. I mean you want to know about the Zoology or the Botany.

Hindu College is one of the best college under the DU and it is in the North Campus. The admission in the college is on the basis of the board aggregate. The admission for these courses is closed now.

Yes you are eligible to get the admission in the college even being the candidate of the WB board as there is no such reservation or restriction on admission in any colleges.

So if you want to take the admission wait for the next year and please visit the cut off list as the minimum aggregate required is 92% for the admission in the course in the PCB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?