24th August 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission into Engineering without appearing for any Entrance Exam?

Sir,how 'll i get direct addmision to ENGG.without any entrance exam for undergraduate post?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to study M.Phil after M.Sc if interested in Ph.D?
  2. Is it possible to get admission in engineering colleges without entrance exam? -- [New]
  3. Can I get admission to study B.Tech without appearing in any entrance exam?
  4. Which all engineering entrance exams I should appear for? Will I get any relaxation b -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How to get admission into Engineering without appearing for any Entrance Exam?
  6. How to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Can I opt for chemical engineering after choosing PCM+Computer Science?
  8. Can I study Part Time PhD in Bharathiar University after completing M.Phil(English) from Vinayaka Mission University 6 years ago?
  9. Is it necessary to do M.Phil or directly PhD can be done in Christian studies?
  10. Eligibility condition to appear for the engineering/medical entrance exam? Is it true that a student must study atleast 4 years in India prior to appearing for the entrance exam?
  11. Are Biochemistry graduates eligible for appearing the ICAR ENTRANCE EXAMINATION?
  12. Can I do Ph.D after MCA with less than 60% marks in Graduation and intermediate?
  13. Can I get admission in reputed engineering college without appearing in any engineering exam?
  14. Can I do PhD if qualified in CET if being a Primary School Teacher?
  15. Can I get admission to study Computer Engineering Diploma course without any entrance exam after completing 10th?
  16. Minimum age limit for appearing in engineering entrance exams of 2016?
  17. How can I opt for B.E Architecture without IT?
  18. Eligibility to apply for PhD in Law course in Dr. Ambedkar University for postgraduate?
24th August 2011, 05:07 PM
mahi_singhal

Default Re: How to get admission into Engineering without appearing for any Entrance Exam?

hii...
without giving the entrance you can only be able to take direct admission in private collges in india. there are numerous colleges but u'll not be eligible to take admission in goverment clg.. u can apply to deemed universitys also by filling up the particular colleges or univ. application forms. and private clg have their own creteria ..
for eg. amity,lovely professional university, shobit univ, sikkhim manipal univ.. etc.
gud luck!!!
22nd April 2012, 03:27 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get admission into Engineering without appearing for any Entrance Exam?

Hi

All the Engineering courses are in a boom these days and most of the students want to become Engineers.

So keeping this in mind, the government of India has imposed the entrance exams to select candidates solely on the basis of merit and not unfair means.

Now some of the top Engineering Entrances in India are :-

IIT JEE
AIEEE
BTSAT
DCE CET
WB JEE
COMED K
UPTU

Now so coming to your query that if you do not want to give any entrance examination yet want admissions in the Engineering Colleges, I must tell you that please do not think of getting admissions in any of the government colleges as they select candidates only on the basis of the Merit of the Entrance exam.

Like IIT's, NIT's, etc.

BITS is a private college though, it also doesn't intake students who have not applied for the BITSAT.

Thus apart from the good colleges, some of the options which are left for you are :-

Manipal University
SRM University
Vellore Institute of Technology
Amity University
Lovely Professional University

ETC and such other private colleges.

You may visit their websites and then get more information about their respective admissions from there.

The admission process is different for every college but at first you have to fill up the application forms.

You may also have to give some capitation donation fees in some cases to get good courses and good seats.

Thus after that you may get admission in these colleges without having to sit for any entrance exam.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
4th April 2013, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission into Engineering without appearing for any Entrance Exam?

Is there any private engineering college in bangalore offering genetic engineering ug without any entrance test ? Please let me know
5th April 2013, 05:18 PM
Unregistered

for st student how much marks can get to join in jntu A
5th April 2013, 06:38 PM
The Mask Man
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: How to get admission into Engineering without appearing for any Entrance Exam?

Absolutely not. You can't get admission in any of the engineering college without giving any of the entrance exam.

most of the colleges take admission on the basis of the marks and rank scored in ITT-JEE or AIEEE.

But from 2013, only one exam will held ISEET. So admission will be done then on the basis of the marks and rank scored in it.

All The BEst
5th April 2013, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

after bsc hons (maths) can i do aerospace engineering? if yes what its procedure.
5th April 2013, 09:17 PM
MuzammilIKhan

Post Re: How to get admission into Engineering without appearing for any Entrance Exam?

Dear, without MH CET in Maharashtra or CET in other states no one institute offers you admission in Engg, however in most of the autonomous colleges they demands NON ZERO marks in CET. in mos of the colleges they will give you concession in fees if you had good marks in HSC and CET, so please appear Entrance Test.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?