9th January 2018, 10:35 AM
Lolit koch

How to get admission in KKHOS University, Guwahati?

How can I get admission in M.A in Political Science in Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University (KKHOSU) Guwahati?

Related Questions:
  1. Does Guwahati university is a good choice for Ph.D course? Will I get admission for Ph.D course after completion of M.Sc course?
  2. Admission procedure for M.Com in Guwahati university after completing B.Com from DU? Is it necessary to write an entrance exam?
  3. How should I prepare for M.Sc entrance exam 2018-19 if completed B.Sc from Guwahati University itself and what is the admission procedure for M.Sc? -- [New]
  4. How may I get the procedure to take admission in MA in Guwahati university? I've secured 49.35% marks in BA
  5. How to get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will it be a problem if I get admission in Guwahati University for B.Tech?
  7. What is the procedure followed to get admission in Guwahati University for Ph.D in computer science?
  8. How to apply for MSc in Biotechnology after completing BSc Chemistry?
  9. Can I get admission to study MCA in Guwahati University being a BCA graduate of SMU?
  10. Required Percentage of Marks for a candidate from Guwahati University to get admission for MA course in Abroad?
  11. Can I submit Guwahati university registration along with Assam university migration?
  12. How to pursue LLM after completing LLB with 47% from Guwahati University
  13. List of ISC affiliated Intermediate Science schools in Guwahati?
  14. What is the admission date for B.Ed course in Guwahati University?
  15. Where in Guwahati will I get the form for M.Pharma admission in NIPER Guwahati?
  16. What is the date of admission for B.Ed course in Guwahati university? What is the course fee?
  17. Whether Guwahati university offers B.Ed in private mode?
  18. How can I get information regarding Guwahati University LLM entrance Exam?
10th March 2018, 10:40 AM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in KKHOS University, Guwahati?

Krishna Kanta Handiqui State Open University conducts entrance exams to give admission in various post graduate courses including MA in Political science.

The interested candidates will able to fill online KKSHOU Admission 2018 Application Form from June/ July 2018. The aspirants are suggested to submit KKSHOU UG PG Application Form before the last date from KKSHOU official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?