15th July 2012, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in KNI of Technology Sultanpur?

range of rank to get admission in k.n.i.of technology sultanpur2012.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in MMM Engineering College, Gorakhpur for Mechanical, Civil or ECE stream if secured 1117 OBC rank in UPSEE? In which college and for which branch I will get admission? Whether KNIT, Sultanpur became Autonomous? -- [New]
  2. Dates of MSc Biotech entrance exam? Application fee details?
  3. Can I get a government college with 172 marks in UPTU and rank 2905(SC) and 45375(Gen)?
  4. Is BIET Jhanshi better than KNIT Sultanpur
  5. List of the top colleges of UPTU?
  6. In which good colleges can I get after scoring 93 percentile and 413 GATE score in Mechanical?
  7. Can i get admission in KNIT Sultanpur or MMM Gorakhpur after scoring 93.93 percentile and 37.93 marks in GATE
  8. List of UPTU colleges offering B.Tech Biotech with cutoff and fee structure?
  9. Can I get any government college after scoring Gen rank of 45000 in UPSEE and 3000 in SC?
  10. How to join JNTU sultanpur? I have scored 50,000 rank in EAMCET
  11. Government colleges through uptu entrance exam -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get into top 20 UPTU colleges of MTU after scoring 2885 rank?
  13. Are admission in colleges for integrated MCA courses affiliated to GNDU? Which are the colleges conducting this course in Jalandhar, Kapurthala and Sultanpur?
  14. Which institute is best for me in UP after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering? I want to do correspondence B.Tech in Civil Engg
  15. Can I get any government college for B.Tech after scoring 7973 rank in GL?
  16. Best colleges for lateral entry for B.Tech in UP, Delhi, MP, Uttrakhand and Jharkhand?
  17. What kind of preparation do I need for TCS interview? I am a student of MCA from KNIT Sultanpur
  18. Is Manav Bharti University situated in Sultanpur AICTE approved?

21st August 2012, 06:04 PM
NANDKISHORE11

Default Re: How to get admission in KNI of Technology Sultanpur?

If you are gen category student then your rank must lie between 1 to 750. If you are then your gen rank must lie between 1 to 1 to 1100. If you are sc category then your gen rank must lie between 1 to 5000. And if you are st candidate then your gen rank must lie between 1 to 30000.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?