8th August 2017, 11:11 PM
jaydeep Nayee

How to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry course at IITs? Eligibility criteria and fees required for it? Streams available in M.Sc Chemistry?

I want to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry at IITs so, I need to know how to get admission? Eligibility criteria and fees required for it? Streams available in M.Sc Chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fees of MSc in Chemistry course?
  2. How to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry course at IITs? Eligibility criteria and fees required for it? Streams available in M.Sc Chemistry?
  3. Procedure to do MSc Chemistry from USA?
  4. Which college is best to do M.Sc Chemistry after completion of B.Sc Chemistry course?
  5. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in MSc course in Chemistry in Utkal University?
  7. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Chemistry in distance mode?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Chemistry) for MSc(Applied Chemistry) student?
  11. Can I get admission in MSc Chemistry after doing BSc Mathematics?
  12. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  13. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  14. Eligibility to study MSc(Medicinal Chemistry) in MSRUAS?
  15. What is the procedure followed to do M.Sc Chemistry externally?
  16. Eligibility to appear in CSIR-NET for MSc(Industrial Chemistry) student? -- [New]
  17. In which stream to do M.Sc, Pharmaceutical, Chemistry or Biochemistry?
  18. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D in Organic Chemistry? List of the institutes? I am a 2nd year student of MSc Applied Chemistry of Ramkrishna Vidyamandira
10th August 2017, 09:13 AM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in M.Sc Chemistry course at IITs? Eligibility criteria and fees required for it? Streams available in M.Sc Chemistry?

M.Sc (Masters of science) in Chemistry is a 2 years post graduation level course. The full details about eligibility, fee structure & admission process are given below.

Eligibility criteria:
- The candidate should have done their graduation course/ 3 years/ six semesters level education with minimum 55% including all subjects in chemistry subject from any recognised university. This percentage is for General & OBC candidates.
- There is 5% relaxation for SC/ ST and PwD candidates.
- The candidate should have chosen mathematics in their 10+2 education.

Admission process:
- The candidate should apply for the Joint Admission Test (JAM).
- There will be two test papers. The fees for female all categories is around INR 750 & 1050. For General & OBC candidate the fee structure is around INR 1500 & 2100.
- You need clear the JAM test.
- If you qualify in all the rounds then you'll be given admission.

Fee structure:
- The fee required for General & OBC candidates including all the fees will be around INR 30 - 40k per semester.
- The fee structure for SC/ ST & PwD candidates including all fees will be around INR 20 - 30k per semester.
- The fee structure varies based on the admission process like direct selection & through any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?