5th July 2013, 11:55 PM
paramdeep singh deol

How to get admission in marine architecture?

I paramdeep singh deol, from jamshedpur had given IMU exam and scored 3032 rank, although i had got rank, but i had a problem of colour combination, so i want to know that, is there any course in imu regarding this problem !!!

Related Questions:
  1. Complete details about Marine engineering course
  2. Can I get good private college after scoring an AIR of 206190 in AIEEE and 32483 state rank?
  3. Can I take marine architecture for M.A masters while pursuing B.Arch
  4. Best colleges/schools in India providing B.Arch degree?
  5. Can I join Shipping and Logistic course at the age of 36? Opportunities available after completing the course? Names of institutes offering these courses?
  6. Is the admission to all engineering college through JEE mains? I am interested in marine engineering
  7. Admission in Diploma Architecture Acquaintanceship?
  8. Procedure to do M.Arch after completion of B.E. in Civil?
  9. Can I take admission in Architecture after completing SSC?
  10. How to take admission in top marine colleges?
  11. Can I get admission in diploma architecture assistance-ship after passing SSC with 75%? Can I get admission in B.E Civil
  12. How to take admission in marine after a B.E.?
  13. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  15. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture? -- [New]
  17. How to get admitted for B.Architecture after completing diploma in Architecture?
  18. What should I do for getting admission to Marine Engineering being a candidate of 10+2?
9th December 2017, 05:27 PM
Somyarathore
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in marine architecture?

Naval architecture is more of a combination of engineering and design which helps build all kinds of watercraft or structures. The Indian navy generally gives opportunity to students from selected colleges. An entrance exam is required to seek admission in any of the institute. There are also distant learning courses offered by institutes for the course. The average amount to take up this field of engineering ranges from 4 lakhs to 5 lakhs depending upon the kind of course that is distance or regular learning opted. It also varies from the number of degrees one chooses to pursue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?