18th April 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in Pilot?

how will admission in piolot. and knowlegh about it...please send to me the details

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for becoming a Pilot? Entrance test to be answered to take admission in any college for being a Pilot?
  2. Required Percentage of Marks in 10+2 to get admission in Pilot Training School?
  3. How should I become a Pilot after passing class 12th?
  4. How to become a Pilot? What is the minimum qualification for Pilot?
  5. Institutes in Mumbai, qualification required and entrance exams for Pilot training after 12th standard? Fee for course and available jobs?
  6. Is it possible to be a Pilot after completing Bachelor in Engineering? Procedure to become a Pilot?
  7. How can I become a Pilot after completing 12th
  8. Pilot Courses Entrance Exams, Admission Procedures, Qualifications and Scholarships? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Where can I get admission to become a Pilot after completion of 12th Class in Science stream?
  10. Can I become a Pilot after scoring an average of 82%?
  11. What will be the salary offered for a Indian Railway Engine Driver?
  12. How to become a Pilot after completing 12th PCM?
  13. How to become a Pilot in Air Force or Commercial Pilot being a candidate of 12th class with non medical stream?
  14. How to become a Pilot in Indian Airlines?
  15. What to do after completing 12th to become a pilot? I am currently a 12th passed student
  16. First there will be training and then job or job then training? -- [New]
  17. Minimum age to get pilot license? Is there any pilot training institute in Mumbai? Which degree should I take to become an efficient pilot?
  18. How to become a Pilot after passing 12th with PCM? What is the admission procedure? Which are the colleges?
13th May 2013, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get admission in Pilot?

what are basic subject of pilot course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?