8th September 2012, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in top colleges for Automobile?

i want to know how can i get addmission in top colleses,which exam i have to crack

Related Questions:
  1. List of top 20 colleges in Automobile engineering colleges in India? How to get admission?
  2. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India? What is the average package? How to take admission in those colleges?
  3. Which are the top automobile engineering colleges in India?
  4. List of top 20 Automobile Engineering colleges in India
  5. How can I take admission in other top automobile government engineering colleges in India? How can I take admission in Delhi, Pune, Chennai, Madras?
  6. Cutoff marks for B.E Mechanical and Automobile Engineering for admission in top 10 colleges of Tamilnadu?
  7. List of top universities for MS in automobile in Germany? What is their fee structure?
  8. What is the cutoff marks required for automobile in top colleges of Tamilnadu?
  9. How to get admission in top colleges for Automobile?
  10. B.Tech in Mechanical or Automobile?? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Tamilnadu for Automobile?
  12. List of top 10 Automobile colleges in the world?
  13. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  14. Can I get admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after having 12 backlogs during the course?
  15. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  16. List of colleges with admission procedure and fee structure for diploma in Automobile Engineering course? -- [New]
  17. Admission in top universities in UK and US for MS in Automobile Engineering after scoring 72% in B.Tech with 12 backlogs?
  18. Information about top diploma colleges of Automobile engineering in India?
28th April 2015, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in top colleges for Automobile?

If you are interested in Diploma colleges then you simply have to score good marks in your matriculation. Also you have to score good marks/rank in the Diploma entry test for getting top college in the automobile field.
However if you are interested in engineering colleges then you have to score good marks in your higher secondary education exams. Also you have to score good rank in the JEE main exam so that you can safe your seat in any top college in automobile field.
28th April 2015, 08:43 AM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission in top colleges for Automobile?

Courses in automobile engineering:
Diploma in Automotive Engineering
Bachelor of Engineering in Automotive Engineering
Master of Engineering in Automotive Engineering
Eligibility for UG:

To pursue an undergraduate course in automotive engineering, you should have passed 10+2 with 50% marks in physics, chemistry and mathematics from recognized Board examination.

Eligibility for PG:

To pursue a postgraduate course in automotive engineering,you should have Bachelor’s degree in automotive engineering / Bachelor in Technology in automotive from recognized University.

Eligibility Criteria for Diploma courses:

To pursue Diploma course in automotive engineering, you should be 10+2 pass in science stream with 50% marks in Physics, Math’s and Chemistry subjects from recognized board examination.

Here is the list of top Automobile Engineering colleges in India

1. SCMS School of Engineering and Technology (SSET), Cochin
2. PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore
3. Veermata Jijabai Technological Institute (VJTI), Mumbai
4. SRM University, Chennai
5. N.C. College of Engineering, Panipat
6. Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Haryana
7. College of Engineering- Trivandrum
8. Arya group of colleges, Jaipur
9. Lingaya's University Faridabad - Delhi/ NCR
10. IIT Hyderabad - Indian Institute of Technology, Hyderabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?