12th September 2012, 08:35 PM
ankit.kumar547

How to get admission in top colleges in USA with 100% scholarship?

i want to get admission in top colleges in u.s.a with 100% scholorship,so give some advice related to this

Related Questions:
  1. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  2. Admission in USA with full scholarship?
  3. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  4. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  5. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  6. In which college I will get admission to study B.Tech with 100% scholarship being a ST candidate? -- [New]
  7. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  8. Can I get scholarship to study MS in USA if secured 51% in B.Tech, 85 marks in TOEFL and less than 100 marks in GRE?
  9. How can I get scholarship to study further in USA if completed Intermediate?
  10. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  11. Top 100 colleges in Bihar and UP? How to take admission in BFA?
  12. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  13. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  14. Top most MBA colleges in USA and UK?
  15. Best colleges in USA offering Masters in Architecture after B.Arch? How to get a scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  17. Which exam am I supposed to give for practicing in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  18. Procedure to get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT?Minimum percentage required and scholarship details?
19th February 2013, 04:52 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How to get admission in top colleges in USA with 100% scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ankit.kumar547 View Post
i want to get admission in top colleges in u.s.a with 100% scholorship,so give some advice related to this
Dear,

Scholarships are provided by different oraganisations to Indian students for higher studies in USA and top colleges in abroad. Sincce you have ot mentioned the type of course you want to take admission in so i will tell you in general some exams whih will help you to get scholarship in colleges abroad.

There are following types of scholarships:Fellowship/ Scholarship:Offered on the basis of student's ability, competence & performance.
Graduate Assistantship:Its like cash stipend or a tuition fee waiver or reduced tuition fee.
Sports Scholarship:Offered to talented atheletes.

List of these scholarships are:
  1. Fulbright Scholarship
  2. Partnership for learning undergraduate studies (PLUS) Program
  3. International Fellowship program (IFP)
  4. The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program
  5. Dumberton Oaks Trustees for Harvard University
  6. Duke University - Scholarship
  7. Cornell University - Scholarship
  8. Boston University - Scholarship
  9. Stanford University- Department of Communication McClatchy
  10. California State University - Scholarship
  11. Arizona State University - Scholarship
  12. George Washington University - Scholarships and Fellowships

Best of luck!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?