21st February 2014, 11:41 PM
anusha b raj

How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?

I am currently studying B.E in Instrumentation Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation), I have plans of studying M.TECH in aerospace engg in USA.
Is it possible to get admission in USA for different branch.
Can you mention some of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA?
  4. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  5. How to do masters in Physiotherapy neurology? List of the colleges for MPT Neurology in USA and UK
  6. Which entrance exams should I appear to get into Top Universities of USA/UK?
  7. How to do MS in abroad? What exams should be given to take admission in USA or UK?
  8. How to proceed to do PG in USA after BDS in India?
  9. Which are the good Ph.D universities in abroad? I am doing MSc in family resource management?
  10. How will I have to perform to get into top universities of USA? I will be graduating in May
  11. List of exams I need to write to study in USA? What's the fee structure of universities in USA?
  12. How to get admitted in USA college for B.Tech after completing diploma in civil in India
  13. How to do masters in Dental Surgery in USA? How to get scholarship for that?
  14. List of top engineering colleges in USA? Does the ranking matter much?
  15. Scope for BDs student in USA? Procedure for further studies in USA? Fee structure of the same? Which all exams to answer?
  16. List of top career opportunities available in USA? How to search for the same?
  17. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  18. Percentage required in BSc IT to get admission in USA colleges? Which are the good colleges in USA?
14th June 2016, 09:00 PM
Sammy24*7
Member+

Default Re: How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?

Yes you can admission in different branch, only if your application is considered by the university you are applying for.
Attached is the list of top colleges with cut-off of exam you need to give to apply there.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Top 20 universities in US_3.pdf(93.8 KB, 15 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?