9th June 2018, 10:02 PM
SHIVA Somaraju

How to get admission without writing any entrance exam for B.Sc in Agriculture?

I have not attended any entrance exam for Agriculture. Can I get the seat through Management quota in B.Sc Agriculture? Or, is there any entrance examinations conducted by individual colleges in Telngana State?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission without writing any entrance exam for B.Sc in Agriculture? -- [New]
  2. Admission in B.Sc Agriculture is possible without clearing the entrance exam?
  3. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure for B.Sc in Agriculture?
  4. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  5. Details about M.Sc Agriculture Genetics & Plant breeding entrance exam?
  6. Details about BSc Agriculture entrance exam notification? Best institutes for BSc Agriculture course in Kerala?
  7. Procedure to get admission for B.Sc in Agriculture in PAU? Date of PAU entrance exam of B.Sc agriculture?
  8. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  9. B.Sc Agriculture or B.tech Agriculture which course will I get having 572 rank in SHIATS University entrance exam?
  10. What should I do for taking up architectural engineering after completion of SSC exam with 80%? Diploma course or 11th and 12th?
  11. Cutoff rank required in CET to study B.Sc(Agriculture) in Bangalore? Possibility to get admission without entrance exam?
  12. Without writing EAMCET exam can I be eligible for B.Sc Agriculture?
  13. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Agriculture) in Karnataka for 12th PCMB candidate?
  14. Date of BSc Agriculture exam? Best institutes of BSc Agriculture in AP?
  15. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Do I need to write any entrance exam?
  16. Procedure to get admission for BSc Agriculture? Which entrance exam I have to write?
  17. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  18. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture? Can I get direct admission?
11th June 2018, 05:09 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission without writing any entrance exam for B.Sc in Agriculture?

The admission in government colleges is done through Indian Council for Agriculture Research all India Entrance Examination for admission.

Both PCB and PCM candidates can apply for the entrance exam of B.Sc in agriculture.

Some state government also conduct entrance exam for B.Sc agriculture.

Without appearing for any entrance examination, you can get admission in private colleges on basis of marks scored in plus two board examination.
11th June 2018, 06:25 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission without writing any entrance exam for B.Sc in Agriculture?

Admission in BSc Agriculture is not possible without appearing entrance exam because entrance exam is conducted by every Agricultural University to take admission into this course.

BSc agricultural is Honours program which deals with the agricultural study.

Admission is based on entrance exam which consists Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and agricultural qualification.

There is no University which offer admission into merit list of 12th standard.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?