13th March 2014, 10:42 PM
raviraju555

How to get aeronautical engineering? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in aeronautical engineering?

how to get aeronautical engineering admission
What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in aeronautical engineering

Related Questions:
  1. List of good engineering colleges for Aeronautical Engineering Course? Eligibility criteria for getting admission?
  2. What to do to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the admission process?
  3. What should I do to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering after +2?
  4. How to take admission in Aeronautical Engineering? How many subjects to pass to gain Aeronautical Engineering Degree?
  5. Can I join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  6. Percentage required in 12th to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering? Steps needed for admission in Government Aeronautical Engineering Colleges?
  7. Which exams do I have to give to become an Aeronautical Engineering? Job opportunities in Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  8. Can I get admission for Aeronautical Engineering after completion of Mechanical Engineering? Do I need to give any Entrance Exam for this?
  9. Can ECE diploma students get in Aeronautical Engineering? Is MHT CET the only way to get into Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job?
  11. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
  12. Can I do diploma in aeronautical engineering after standard 10th? What is the eligibility criteria?
  13. Scope of Aeronautical Engineering all over the word?
  14. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  15. Can I join into aeronautical engineering after completing 10th or SSC
  16. How to join Aeronautical Engineering after doing B.E computer science?
  17. How to get aeronautical engineering? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in aeronautical engineering? -- [New]
  18. Percentage required in 12th Boards to get into Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
28th June 2016, 01:48 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get aeronautical engineering? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in aeronautical engineering?

There are several technological universities including the IITs that offer courses in aeronautical engineering both at undergraduate and post-graduate level in India. One must have to pass the qualifying exam i.e. IIT JEE for admission into Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs).

Eligibility criteria to get admission in aeronautical engineering :-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry and Maths or equivalent qualification with a fairly high percentage of marks in the aggregate for B.E/B.Tech degree in aeronautical engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?