24th January 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

How to get the Agronomy Book of 12th Rajasthan Board?

How i can get the agronomy book of 12 th Rajasthan board/...please give me the procedure for it

Related Questions:
  1. Can I repeat class 12th from Rajasthan board in 2016 if already passed from CBSE?
  2. Does Rajasthan board provide grave? I have given 12th exam in Chemistry from Rajasthan board
  3. Is it possible to transfer in CBSE Board for 11th Rajasthan Board student?
  4. Any criteria in Rajasthan board to improve grades of students of other states?
  5. In which field should I apply for a job after scoring 53% from Rajasthan Board
  6. How can I get 95% in board exam? I am from Rajasthan board
  7. Am I eligible to study M.Sc in Agronomy after completing B.Sc in Agriculture?
  8. How to get admission in PSEB board after doing 11th from Rajasthan board? -- [New]
  9. Which books should be referred for RAS Pre examination?
  10. Examination paper pattern of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of 12th Rajasthan NCERT board?
  11. Which books to refer for JR engineering mechanical Rajasthan Vidyut electricity Board entrance exam
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study B.Sc(Nursing) after completed 12th from Rajasthan Board?
  13. What to do after passing 12th from Rajasthan State Board with 61% marks in PCB? Should I repeat 12th or join engineering college? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Job opportunities in Government sector for a candidate who is willing to pursue Post Graduation in Agronomy?
  15. Can I do NM course from Rajasthan after passing 12th? What is the future of the course? List of recognized school in Rajasamand district in Rajasthan
  16. Am I eligible for MPPMT after completing 12th from Rajasthan? List of the medical colleges of MP?
  17. Can I give improvement exam from Beawar Rajasthan after giving 12th board from Kota, Rajasthan?
  18. Does the Rajasthan board provide grace marks in +2?
6th April 2019, 08:29 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get the Agronomy Book of 12th Rajasthan Board?

Hi,

You can order it from amazon.

You may get it a good price from there and will be delievered within time at your residential address.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?