26th April 2011, 06:17 PM
mannkishan

How to get application form for AIMCET and last date of submission of the form?

plz tell me,how to get the application form for aimcet and the last of submission of the form and what is the official website of aimcet of mca .

12th October 2011, 07:54 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get application form for AIMCET and last date of submission of the form?

Dear pal,
aimcet is the All India mca common entrance exam conducted by the iit for the admission into the mca course into the IIT and other colleges all over India. The academic eligibility is a bachelor degree . Prior to this you must have completed you 12th standard with mathematics as one of your subject. There is no age limit for the exam.
The exam is usually conducted in the month of june. For next year notification is not published yet.you can apply online too.
22nd November 2011, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get application form for AIMCET and last date of submission of the form?

sir what is the date of applicatoin form of aimcet and how will get me?
14th January 2012, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

when is the AIMCET form out and how can i apply to this
1st April 2012, 01:38 PM
Unregistered

sir plzzzzzzz tell dates of forms of state level of mca
14th April 2012, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

i wantto know last date of onlineform filap date and how many ruppe i paid
15th April 2012, 06:51 PM
indu_sarabhai

Important Dates for NDA I Exam
Release of Notification: October, 2011/2012
Last date of submission of application form: November, 2011/2012
Date of Examination: April, 2012/2013

Important dates for NDA II EXAM:
Release of Notification: April,2012
Last date of submission of application form: May, 2012
Date of Examination: August, 2012
25th April 2012, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

how to get aimcet application form 2012
1st October 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

When the AIMCET Entrance Exam start 2013?
how to prepare the exam.
6th April 2013, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

I could not found AlMCT entrance exam form and what's last date of submit the form plz help me.
23rd April 2013, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

How to get AIMCET application form 2013?
Plz send me the exact website for filling the AIMCET application form and last date of submision
27th April 2013, 08:52 PM
Ajay Bhattacharjee

Post Re: How to get application form for AIMCET and last date of submission of the form?

Dear students,

you must know that the AIMCET was shelled in 2003, now the entrance for the same conducted is JAM (IIT) . Now there is nothing as such called as AIMCET. Thats true. Earlier AIMCET was conducted by IIT. Now its not conducted. Many of the universities had started conducting their own entrances for MCA admissions. So, AIMCET because of less popularity and interest was stopped. Now IIT Roorkee conducts IIT JAM entrance for their various courses including MCA. You can confirm from IIT Roorkee. Contact details are:
" For GATE & JAM related matters write us at :
The Chairman, GATE-JAM 2013
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
Roorkee - 247667 (Uttarkhand)
Email: gate[AT]iitr.ernet.in , jam[AT]iitr.ernet.in
Phone: 01332-284531
Fax: 01332-285707 "

Spread this news. Because many students like you including me were in confusion. Some web publishers are hopeless. Because in their web sites auto generated fields are updated year by year. If you get in such websites now, you will get a notification "AIMCET 2013" and even get details about that though the exam is not conducted and next year it will be "AIMCET 2014" and after that it will be "AIMCET 2015" and so on. These peoples are hopeless. Publishing false information. Spread the information to as many students as you can.
7th May 2013, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Thanks Ajay Bhattacharje
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?