8th May 2012, 10:16 PM
077amrita

How to get the application form of preliminary exam? When can I apply?

i want to aplication for the prilimary exam when ican aply

27th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the application form of preliminary exam? When can I apply?

Preliminary examination is the first stage of the Civil Services examination conducted by the UPSC every year. The civil services examination is conducted for the recruitment of the candidates as the IAS, IPS, IFS ... officer.

The notifications for the examination is released in the month of May and June and the examination for the first stage is conducted in the month of August. The candidates after qualifying in the stage are eligible for the Mains and then in the Interview.

The eligibility to appear for the examination is :-
* Candidates must have passed the graduation from any recognised university.
* Candidates age must be between the 21-30 years and relaxation in the age for the reserved candidates.

For any more details of the examination visit at the www.upsc.gov.in
27th August 2015, 12:19 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the application form of preliminary exam? When can I apply?

From my point of view, you are talking about the preliminary examination of the Civil Services examination. However from 2015 preliminary examination which means first stage will be also conducted for the Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection Common Written exam.

Civil Services examination has three stages:

>>Preliminary examination in which two papers are generally there, first one is of the General studies paper and second one is of the Civil Services Aptitude test. From 2015, a candidate needs to score just 33% in CSAT as it is now of qualifying nature.

Marks scored in GS paper will be treated for mains exam shortlisting of candidates.

You can apply for the Civil Services examination conducted by the UPSC at the official website of UPSC www.upsconline.gov.in. Online application starts in the last week of the May of every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?