6th January 2012, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

How to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?

how can i get AIPMT application forms ? from where i get application forms?how to enter into this exam

6th January 2012, 10:17 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: How to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how can i get AIPMT application forms ? from where i get application forms?how to enter into this exam
INFORMATION ABOUT AIPMT 2012 EXAM

The dates for AIPMT 2012 exam is officially out and as follows...

Date of Preliminary Exam - 01-04-2012 ( Sunday )

Date of Final Exam - 13-05-2012 ( Sunday )

-> To apply for the exam online CLICK HERE!!!

-> I have also attached the AIPMT 2012 information file in this post, which as all the info. to be followed for the exam.

-> Attached the AIPMT 2012 syllabus in this post too, try to cover all the topics given in the syllabus to score well in the exam.

-> To know the tips to prepare for AIPMT exam check out my post #2 CLICK HERE!!!

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIPMTInformationBulletin2012.pdf(482.8 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf Syllabus2012.pdf(160.0 KB, 46 views)
File Type: pdf Eligibility - AIPMT.pdf(19.0 KB, 46 views)
6th January 2012, 10:50 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR AIPMT EXAM

Those candidate have completed 12th standard are eligible for AIPMT exam but your 12th standard subject must be Physics , Chemistry , Bio logy and English.

Also you must score 50% in all above mention subjects.

For SC/ST candidate this percentage is reduced to 40%.

AGE CRITERIA

Your age should be in between 17 - 26 years.

For AIPMT syllabus , you can go for http://aipmt2012.net/aipmt-2012-syllabus/

For AIPMT college , You can go for http://medical.entrancecorner.com/la...ipmt-2011.html

I have attached the the notification for AIPMT 2012 exam.

AIPMT , DD is made by SECRETARY, CENTRAL BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, DELHI payable at New Delhi.

The fee structure for the application form is as follows:
  • For general candidates the fee is Rs. 700/-
  • For Sc/St Candidates the fee is Rs. 350/-
  • For OBC Candidates the fee is Rs. 700/-

AIPMT 2012 Important Dates/ Notification:-

Preliminary Examination:- 1st April, 2012 (Sunday)

Final AIPMT 2012 Exam Date: - 13th May, 2012 (Sunday)

The examination schedule and submission date will published on official website :

http://www.aipmt.nic.in
Attached Files
File Type: pdf ADMISSION NOTICE 2012 FOR AIPMT.PDF(114.5 KB, 44 views)
10th January 2012, 07:25 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get application forms for AIPMT Exam? Where to get application forms for this Exam?

The application forms of AIPMT are available only online. You have to log on to the official website of AIPMT. You have to click the link “Apply online” to open the application form. You should fill the application forms according to the instruction given. Once you submit the application form, you can get the confirmation page. You should send the confirmation page along with the DD to the specified address. You can get all the details in the official website of AIPMT.
10th January 2012, 11:24 PM
kumar96
Senior Member+

AIPMT application form are available online.you can only fill AIPMT application form online.

To fill online form you have to visit-

www.aipmt.nic.in

you can pay fees through Debit/Credit Card using on-line gateway payment
facility or through Demand Draft.

For more information you have to visit website of AIPMT-

http://www.aipmt.nic.in

you can only fill form online there is no other way of filling form.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?