9th May 2017, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

How to get a BBA degree from any distance education university of Hyderabad?

Sir, I have completed my 12th and I want to choose my degree with BBA. How can I get a BBA degree through Distance Education from any university available in Hyderabad?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a BBA degree from any distance education university of Hyderabad? -- [New]
  2. Does this possible to do part time M.Sc after completion of B.Sc?
  3. Name of the colleges for MSc Zoology correspondence course/
  4. Names of the best institutes/universities for correspondence in MSc Zoology?
  5. List of colleges offering correspondence diploma courses in Finance/Accounts/Taxation after MBA in Finance & HR. -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it a good option to do BBA through correspondence from Sikkim manipal university? Is this degree valuable? I've done 12th std with 50% marks
  7. Colleges or universities providing distance education after completing BBA with 70%?
  8. Best correspondence colleges which are UGC approved?
  9. Can I be eligible for distance education after completing graduation in BBA with 47%?
  10. Can I apply to study PhD in Finance through distance mode after completing BBA CA in regular mode and NAV Finance in distance mode?
  11. PUC from KSOU is valid for admission in B.Com?
  12. Where to get BBA forms for Annamalai University in distance education?
  13. How can I do B.Ed from correspondence? What is the fee structure?
  14. Will I face any difficulty to get admission in Abroad Universities (UK, USA or Canada) , if I do BBA from Amity University through distance education?
  15. Any universities in Delhi or in India providing B.Ed through correspondence?
  16. How to do LLB through distance education? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best institutions for doing PG in hospitality sector(MBA in Airport, Aviation, Airline Management or MTA or MTM)?
  18. Ph.D in finance in distance education after completing BBA CA from Periyar University?
30th July 2017, 02:15 AM
nagam.

Default Re: How to get a BBA degree from any distance education university of Hyderabad?

The process is more or less the same for BBA degree from any university in Hyderabad in distance education also.

When the admissions started, you need to go to university campus.

There you need to fill application and give all your certificates.

They will the collect course fee structure from you.

Whenever there are exams, they will intimate you sometime before to exams only.

You need to prepare for exams and write the exams.

In distance education, it is not mandatory to go to college daily.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?