5th August 2012, 04:33 PM
tar1

How to get the call letter to new house after clearing NDA exam?

i cleared the nda exam but shifted my house, how to get call letter to new house?

18th May 2015, 10:14 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get the call letter to new house after clearing NDA exam?

NDA stands for National Defence Academy and the examination is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year in the month of April and September.

The application forms are available on the www.upsc.gov.in. in the month of January and July. So you can apply for it from there.

The eligibility are candidates who are pursuing or passed there 10+2 board examination with PCM as the main subjects and have attained the age of 16.5-19 years can apply.

The hall ticket /admit card for the examination will be also on the official website. You have to download and take the print of it.

The examination is conducted in two stages as Written and SSB. Only candidates who passes in the written examination are eligible for the SSB. There will be no call letter posted to your address. You are informed through the email and even the list are available on the www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.

So there is no problem due to shifting of home as all the application form , hall ticket and Call letter are available on the website. You only have to do is just to take out the print for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?