17th May 2012, 05:59 PM
kulbhushanb

How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

Hi sir i am kulbhushan and i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering please can you guide me for getting me a good job with handsome salary in hyderabad only? please sir its my kind request to you.

kulbhushan bhargav
[email protected]

Related Questions:
19th July 2012, 01:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

After Mechanical engineering diploma, you can try for job positions in automobile manufacturing or servicing firms. Railways are one of the common recruiters. You can also find opportunities with state transport corporation. Clerical jobs in banks, railways, etc can be opted if interested. You can also look for job positions in Indian Army.
19th July 2012, 01:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?

After 12th you can look for degree or diploma courses in technical subjects. Such courses are available in streams of CSE, ECE, etc. Diploma courses are mostly offered through polytechnics. B.E/B.Tech courses can be pursued in engineering colleges. Admissions to these courses are offered on the basis of entrance tests.
26th November 2013, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

how to study civil engineering after completing diploma in INSTRUMENTATION AND CONTROL ENGINEERING?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?