21st June 2012, 11:33 PM
Yasir akbar

How to get a good job after doing MCA with a good percentage of marks?

Tell me how to get a good job after doing MCA with a good percentage of marks?

22nd June 2012, 11:22 AM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after doing MCA with a good percentage of marks?

Since MCA is the Master Degree in Computer Application therefore after completing this course you can look for jobs in the software companies like TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, HCL, Mahindra, Accenture, Intel, ONGC etc.

To work in these companies you need to have minimum 60% in aggregate in both 10 and 10+2 level.
You also have to pass MCA with minimum 65% of marks. No backlogs will be entertained.
You should also be well versed in C++, Oracle, Java and Database management.

Selection process includes written test, technical interview, HR interview and presentation.

So work hard and all the best
22nd June 2012, 02:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job after doing MCA with a good percentage of marks?

One of the options is to register yourself in job portals like Monster, naukri etc. Also you must create a profile of yourself in sites like Linked In, Facebook. Regularly check for opportunities available in the newspapers. You must be clear on whether you would like to work in the hardware or software field. Try to gain experience in your area of interest.
22nd June 2012, 03:40 PM
jyotiprakash2108

Location: 91/3 pratap nagar, sanganer,Jaipur 302021,Rajasthan,India

hello
you are telling that you get the good percentage in MCA. Marks are valuable for getting a job but practical knowledge also necessary.
to get a good job you have to try in MNC companies you have to give interviews then you can get good job. in interview they will ask related to MCA subject about your project and many more. you should have to prepare aptitude test for interview on basis of that you will reach next round on interview.
so do hardwork give and more interviews till you did not get job and do preparation of aptitude test.
22nd June 2012, 08:51 PM
GURINDER BILLING

hi!!!
-> After graduation i.e BCA etc.you can go for masters i.e MCA.

-> Since MCA is the Master Degree in Computer Application therefore after completing this course you can look for jobs in the software companies like :-
TCS
Infosys
Wipro
IBM
HCL
Mahindra
Accenture
Intel
ONGC etc.

-> To work in these companies you need to have minimum 60% in aggregate in both 10th and 10+2 level.
-> You also have to pass MCA with minimum 65% of marks. No backlogs should be there.

-> You should also be well versed in C++, Oracle, Java and Database management.

-> Selection process includes written test, technical interview, HR interview and presentation.
Including to all these your hard is most important...so work hard and go ahead!!
all the best dear..!!
24th June 2012, 12:25 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend...!!

->MCA is the Master Degree in Computer Application.

therefore after completing this course you can look for jobs in the software companies like
-> TCS,
-> Infosys,
-> Wipro,
-> IBM,
-> HCL,
-> Mahindra,
-> Accenture,
-> Intel,
-> ONGC etc.

eligibility criteria

1.To work in these companies you need to have minimum 60% in aggregate in both 10 and 10+2 level.
2.You also have to pass MCA with minimum 65% of marks. No backlogs will be entertained.
3.You should also be well versed in C++, Oracle, Java and Database management.

Selection process

->it includes

1.written test,
2.technical interview,
3.HR interview
4.presentation.

thank u ..!!

all the best..!! from navjot
13th July 2012, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

how to get good job in IT company ? I have 68% in 10, 58% in 10 2, 64% in BCA, 68% in MCA 1st year marks?
27th November 2012, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

I wanna to do career in testing and working as Software Tester from 1 year now planning to do MCA from ignou ...so is this beneficial for me ...??? After completing 3 year shall get job in good company in testing
27th November 2012, 05:57 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Getting good job is entirely in your hands. Since you are an MCA degree holder, it is evident that you will be looking for some technical and corporate jobs. So it is better to look for it in some online job portal. Some online job portals are ww.freejobalert.com, www.naukri.com, www.shine.com, www.durgajobs.com. Please register in any one or all of these job portals. Then mention the jobs that you are looking for. It will match your resume with their database and with the job preferences that you have mentioned. If they retrieve anything that matches nearly to your choices and qualification, then they will return that list for you to choose a good job among them.
19th March 2013, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

hi my name is surekha i had in 10th 56%,in inter i had 71%,in degree i had 63%,in mca i had 78% can i get job in oracle or not plz anyone tell me
24th April 2013, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

as a mca student ,i have only 59% in 10th.But i have above 75% in 12th,ug,and pg.can i get the job in IT company?.please answer me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?