29th June 2013, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get a good job in government sector after completing BCA with 68%

sir,
I have complete my bca with 68% in 2013. I am searching a good jobs in govt.sector. I Belong to OBC category & Live in Sonepat (Haryana).
Please suggest me how can achieve my goal.
Regards,
Nisha saini,

Related Questions:
30th June 2013, 08:22 AM
tash1907
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a good job in government sector after completing BCA with 68%

Hi Friend................

Government Jobs for BCA Graduates

Now you are completing the graduation in bachelor of computer application course, then after completing this course you can apply for govt jobs as well as private sector jobs.

Apart from if you interested to applying for the govt jobs in state as well as in central govt, then you need to write the competitive exams conducted by the UPSC and SSC examinations.

After completing the graduation in computer application, apply for jobs in the many public sectors organizations like petroleum sector industries like

= = > Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited,
= = > Bharat Petroleum etc.

Also also you can apply for jobs in following telecom sector industries, but for these posts you need to secured the minimum 60% of marks in graduation are given below:

= = > Bharath Sanchar Nigam Limited,
= = > Mahanagar Telephone Nigam Limited.

After completing the graduation in computer application, you can find the job opportunities in banking sector side as a clerk or management trainee or PO's etc posts.

ALL THE BEST.....................

Regards..............
Tash
30th June 2013, 03:43 PM
kiruthika m.m

Default Re: How to get a good job in government sector after completing BCA with 68%

It is advisable to take work experience after doing BCA You can seek job opportunity in the field of software developer, web designer, systems management, etc.
You can find jobs in following sectors such as,

Banks,
Consultancies,
Desktop Publishing,
Financial Institutions,
Government Agencies,
Insurance Providers,
Schools and Colleges,
Security and Surveillance Companies etc..

Thanks.
30th June 2013, 08:10 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

The government sector jobs are not offered without an entrance exam. In my opinion you should apply for the banking jobs. It will be perfect for you since banking job also requires computer knowledge.

What I am talking about is entrance exam conducted by the Institute of Banking Personnel Services. There are two entrance exams conducted by the IBPS. These are IBPS Clerk and IBPS Bank PO.

You should apply for the Bank PO entrance exam since the Bank PO gets better salary etc. The exam is conducted by the IBPS for 19 Public Sector Banks in the country.

The PSU banks are also referred as the government banks therefore it is going to be a government job. You can also apply for job in your home state of Haryana or any oher state.

IBPS Bank PO Eligibility

1. Must have documents proving Indian citizenship.

2. Bachelor's degree in any discipline will be sufficient.

3. Minimum of 60 percent marks in graduation.

4. Diploma/degree in Computers. Your BCA will be accepted.

5. Must be fluent in official language of state where you want job.

6. You should be 20 years old to apply for the exam.

7. Candidates above 28 years are not eligible for Bank PO exam.

8. Exception is made for OBC as they are eligible up to 31 years.

9. Similarly SC/ST is eligible upto 33 years.

10. While Person with Disability can apply upto 38 years.

List of Banks

Allahabad Bank

Andhra Bank

Bank of Baroda

Bank of Maharashtra

Bank of India

Central Bank of India

Canara Bank

Dena Bank

Corporation Bank

Indian Overseas Bank

Indian Bank

Punjab National Bank

Oriental Bank of Commerce

Syndicate Bank

Punjab & Sind Bank

United Bank of India

Union Bank of India

Vijaya Bank

UCO Bank
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?