14th August 2012, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?

how to get good percentage in b.tech and what skills are requied to select in campus placements?

Related Questions:
  1. Job in Software companies for a candidate who has secured 59.3% in B.Tech?
  2. Which MNC jobs are available for me after scoring 60%
  3. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in B.Tech from NSIT college to be eligible for off campus placements? -- [New]
  4. What is the minimum percentage required to be eligible for campus placements?
  5. How to get good percentage in engineering? What skills are required to get selected in campus selections?
  6. Am I eligible to appear in TCS Interview if secured 71% in B.Tech, 59.25% in 12th and 75% in 10th? When TCS interview is going to be held?
  7. How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get selected in campus placements after scoring 82% aggregate in 2nd year?
  9. Percentage required in MBA for jobs in Foreign countries? Starting salary and scope?
  10. How to get prepared for infosys campus placement? I'm having very good communication skills but am poor in technical field
  11. Will an active backlog in 3-2 affect campus placements?
  12. How much percentage is required for getting placed in a good company? What is the skill requirement?
  13. Am I eligible for TSC interview after scoring 78% in 10th, 58% in 12th and 70% in B.E?
  14. Can I get the opportunity for internship in TCS after scoring 65% in B.Tech
  15. Which group should I take in engineering?
  16. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  17. Job opportunity in DLF for a candidate secured 68%, 59% and 70% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech respectively?
  18. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required for campus placements?
7th September 2012, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?

how to get maximum % in engineering?how to utilise the time?how to have a pratical knowledge towards every subject?how to improve communication skills?
3rd November 2012, 09:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?

How to get the good percentage in btech
3rd November 2012, 11:53 PM
jhontyrathod

Thumbs up Re: How to get good percentage of marks in B.Tech course? What are the skills required for the candidates to get through Campus Placements?

After getting admission in college don't get too much relaxed.Enhance your subject and other knowledge every day.Read subject topics every day after coming back from college.
And for placement,you should have good control of knowledge over your subjects and be natural in interviews.Don't bluff or say lie.Listen properly and then give answers very very carefully.
22nd June 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

now i am in 4-1 b.tech. upto 3-2 my aggreegate is 64.61.is it good percentage?
can i get 7o%?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?