21st September 2012, 08:05 PM
Anjum Ustad

How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?

HI,I have completed my graduation from B Com with 42% this year,n want to do govt job,n also want to continue my studies further but unable to decide what to do,also i am thinking to give mpsc exam so for what post should i apply.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I appear for Bank and government jobs after completing B.Com?
  2. What are the government job facilities after completion of graduation in B.A.M.S?
  3. How to get government or defense jobs after completing T.Y B.Com?
  4. Am I eligible for government job after completing graduation with B.Com?
  5. How can I get a government job after completing graduation and working in telecom sector?
  6. Direct T.Y.Bcom after completing my H.S.C. 2 years before -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will I get a government job after completing graduation in BSc?
  8. How to get a government job after completing graduation? How many courses are available?
  9. Are distance courses considered valid? What additional courses should I choose along with B.Com which may help in terms of job prospective?
  10. How to get a Government sector job after completing graduation in Fashion designing?
  11. Can I go for B.Com after passing B.Com Hons
  12. What are the job opportunities available after completing B.Com Hons and MBA in finance? I have completed graduation in B.Com Hons from Daulatram College, Delhi University
  13. What is the use of completing Graduation? -- [New]
  14. What are the chances of getting a government job after completing B.A.M.S? Is MPSC exam related to B.A.M.S?
  15. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed while being in a Government job?
  16. Is my graduation a valid one if I have completed with the help of my Government job?
  17. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%
  18. How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?
12th December 2012, 05:43 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?

You can apply for all those posts that specify bachelor’s degree as the basic qualification. Civil services are a better option for you. You can also appear for combined graduate level exam conducted by SSC. In banks you can apply for the job profile of probationary officer or clerk. Visiting the website of MPSC will give you adequate details on the jobs available.
16th December 2012, 05:21 PM
muse65

Default Re: How to get a government job after completing graduation from B.Com with 42%?

Government jobs after B.com:-

UPSC

IFS

SSC

POSTAL SERVICES

RAILWAYS

DEFENCE

STATE PCS

Eligibility criteria to get government jobs:-

-you must complete graduation with atleast 65% marks from any recognized university.

-you Age limit should be between 22 years-- 24 years

www.upsc.gov.in
2nd December 2013, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

which jobs b.com?
8th August 2014, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir i got 42% in graduation i was preparing for bank po and clerk and ssc.but after getting 42% i think its a waste even i clear those exams i will not be selected in interview. what to do i am fully confussed and depressed.please help me out. Reply ma @ [email protected] please sir
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?