23rd August 2011, 04:52 PM

How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?

hello sir/madam i have done b.com from delhi university and mba from symbiosis now i am married and i want government job can u suggest me how?

Related Questions:
  1. Is Symbiosis the best for distance MBA? Can I go for government job?
  2. Which is a better option, 1 year MBA from IGNOU or 2 years MBA from Symbiosis?
  3. How an I get a government job after doing M.Com from Delhi University and MBA from Symbiosis?
  4. What is the difference between Diploma in MBA and Normal MBA? Is it a good decision to study MBA in Symbiosis college? How to get the prospectus for MBA course in Symbiosis? What is the fee structure of the course?
  5. Which university to choose for MBA between, Symbiosis, Pune University and Sikkim Manipal University? Is there any value of PGDBA?
  6. Government Jobs After doing MBA from distance learning -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any diploma course for Labour provided from Symbiosis?
  8. Which government job would be suitable for me after completion of B.Com and MBA finance? -- [New]
  9. Correspondence MBA course from Symbiosis or IGNOU? Is it worth after B.Tech?
  10. Which university is best for me to pursue MBA course in distance learning being a candidate having completed B.Com and doing Job?
  11. Will it be a good choice of doing MBA from Symbiosis after the completion of Graduation?
  12. What to do after 1 year B.Com in order to pursue MBA?
  13. What are the job placements available after BBA+MBA?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for NETSET? I am B.Com graduate and have done 5 levels of german language. After my graduation I worked in TCS for 2 years and currently I am pursuing MBA through correspondence from Symbiosis, Pune
  15. Any government job available after completing MBA HR?
  16. Whether to opt MBA from Symbiosis, Pune or Singapore? What's the criteria for taking admission in Pune? Is there any entrance exam be conducted for taking admission in Symbiosis, Pune for MBA? What are the necessary documents required for the same?
  17. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  18. Shall I go for lateral entry in III semester of MBA at PTU after completing PGDIT from Symbiosis, Pune?
1st December 2011, 07:07 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?

Hello friend,
To get job in government sector, you need to qualify certain examinations.
There are various examinations conducted by the union public service commission, staff selection commission, Banks and state level public service commission.
Depending upon your interest and expertise, you may apply for these examinations.
Being a graduate, you will be eligible for most of the jobs like civil service examination, combined defense service exam for Indian Army, combined graduate level examination etc.
So, to know about a particular examination and their eligibility criteria, refer to the official website of Union Public Service Commission, Staff Selection Commission, Official website of the particular Bank and official website of the public service commission of your state.
14th January 2012, 12:26 PM

Default Re: How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?

thanks sir for your reply .I got third division in my graduation and 1st division in MBA.Now i want to do become teacher in government school can you tell me can i become teacher in govt. school?
26th January 2012, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

Unhappy Re: How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
hello sir/madam i have done b.com from delhi university and mba from symbiosis now i am married and i want government job can u suggest me how?
this is nt psbl to get any goverment job only doing mba and bcom frm du or anywhere u will have to do prepatn 4 it.ok nw start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?