26th July 2011, 06:02 PM
mr.navneet

How to get a government job after passing 12th with basic knowledge of computers?

sir, i am a 12 passed student and i have basic knowledge of computer .please tell me about the govt. job for me.

26th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing 12th with basic knowledge of computers?

Dear Sir,
i am a 12 passed and BA.Second year, ( or Computer hardware & Networking Diploma for the HCL CDC agra) student and i have basic knowledge of computer .please tell me about the govt. job for me.

My Email- [email protected]

please massage me
27th September 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing 12th with basic knowledge of computers?

Sir i am a 12 passed student securing 86%marks having PCM as my subjects kindly suggest me about government job applicable for me
10th October 2011, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir i am 12th pass student securing 66% marks in math stream. and i read in b.c.a 2nd year. plz sir govt. job applicable to me my email is [email protected]
10th October 2011, 12:50 AM
jevirsinh

Hello friend
Here you not mentioned your Branch

But you have two option
1.Higher study
or
2.Job

1. If you go for higher study than following option
Prepare for AIEEE
Engineering
BCA
BBA
Bsc
B.Com
BA

2. If you go for job than
Prepare for NDA

Qualification required -
Candidate should complete the 12th with science (physics,chemistry,math ) from any recognized board .
2. 6/6 vision is required.
3.Age limit = 16.5 to 19 years.
If you can satisfy all of the above you are eligible.
NDA-I exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 31st Dec 2011 to 30th Jan 2012.
Exam will held on 15th April 2012.

NDA-II exam notification for this year:
Issue of application form from 5th May 2012 to 4th June 2012.
Exam will held on 19th Aug 2012.

For all the important dates visit-
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

Thank you
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	CareerPath3.jpg
Views:	505
Size:	100.3 KB
ID:	51029  
17th October 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

sir i amRoshan thakur a student of (arts) stream 12th pass with 60%
want to join nda sir can i join if yes what is the procdure?
11th November 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

sir i am komal maurya a student o f art stream 12th pass with 50% and computer knowledge basic .
20th November 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

WHAT ARE THE JOBS WE CAN FIND IN THIS?
20th November 2011, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am faruk rangrej from mandrella distick jhunjhunu rajsthan i have passed 12th class with commres and i know about the basic computer plese cell me
13th January 2012, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 12 th class studant my aem a model plz adwese ??
20th January 2012, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir / mam,

This is Priyanka to inform u that I am pursuing graduation frm Delhi University and I have 3 yrs of total job exp. 1 yr of manufacturing company and cureently working in DCA Imaging research center as a patients care coordinator from last 2yr and 7 months. And now I wanna go for a govt. job. So kindly request you to suggest me a suitable govt. job as per my profile.

Kindly let me know in the following mail id.. [email protected]
22nd January 2012, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,

With respect i beg to stay you that i am Animesh. I passed 12th with 61% in science group and i also complete computer diploma corse.
Now i want any computer operator job under Govt.

So my highly request to give a opperatuanate for a servise.

Kindly let me inform in following mail id : [email protected]
30th January 2012, 08:49 AM
AJAYKUMARCHAUHAN

How to get a government job after passing 12th with basic knowledge of computers?

My E-mail ID is - [email protected]
13th May 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

How to get a government job after passing 12th with basic knowledge of computer and diploma in tally?
My E-mail ID is - [email protected]
19th June 2012, 08:30 AM
Unregistered

Sir! I passed the class 10th examination in 16 yrs..
When I'l pass d class 12 examination my age wil be 18 10 mnths..
Then at that I wil b able to give nda exam or not..???
26th February 2013, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is mahendra singh jadon 12th pass and computer diploma private job for bhopal feld eng.3 year exp.
my e.mail-id. [email protected]
26th February 2013, 06:13 PM
mayankt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my name is mahendra singh jadon 12th pass and computer diploma private job for bhopal feld eng.3 year exp.
my e.mail-id. [email protected]
Dear Aspirant;
As said above that you have passed 12th and want to know the job opportunities for the 12th candidates in Govt. as well as Non - Govt. organizations, then for your information on base of 12th qualification, you may be eligible for applying to various junior level posts in Govt. as well as Pvt. sector departments / companies / organizations.
In Govt. sector your may be eligible for applying to the posts like :-
LOWER DIVISIONAL CLERK
SECOND DIVISIONAL CLERK
TICKET COLLECTOR
STATION MASTER
LOCO PILOT
DATA ENTRY OPERATOR
ASSISTANT
etc.
In Pvt. sector / Non-Govt. sector you may be eligible for applying to various posts but condition is you have to do some certified courses for getting the jobs. some of the topmost certified courses is as follows :-
HARDWARE AND NETWORKING
AUTOCAD
DTP COURSES
ITI
TALLY
etc.
But, i advice you to take admission in Graduation in any discipline, because Graduation is considered to be the key to success after completion of your Graduation you may be eligible for applying to various posts in Govt. as well as Pvt. sector which has a high pay scale too.
HOPE THIS ABOVE INFORMATION IS USEFUL TO YOU
ALL THE BEST
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?