21st September 2011, 02:40 PM
sunnydhiman227

How to get a government job after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?

I am a student of ICL college (final yr.) of b.tech of Mechanical stream.I Wanted to know about the govt. jobs ????

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?
  2. How to do M.Tech in Mechanical Stream after passing B.E in Aeronautical Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. How to get a job in BMW company after passing B.Tech in mechanical
  5. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
  6. Am I eligible for government job after passing B.Tech Mechanical with 61.90%? Is GATE score necessary for government jobs?
  7. Am I eligible to get government job after completing B.Tech Mechanical
  8. Chances of getting a Government Job after passing btech ece with 70% and no backlogs? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Job opportunities in government sector after passing B.E mechanical engineering?
  10. How to get a government job after passing mechanical engineering with 75% aggregate
  11. Which courses I have to do while doing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering in order to get a Government Job? Which exams do I need to answer?
  12. How to get a job after passing B.Tech CSE 3rd year?
  13. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University? -- [New]
  14. Am I eligible for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering from YCMOU
  15. Can I get a government or private job after passing Mechanical engineering with 77% and 12th with 70.8%
  16. Which field will be good for me after passing B.Tech Mechanical
  17. Are there any job opportunities in government, private or software sector after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream with 55%
  18. How many posts are available in government field after passing B.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
13th January 2012, 01:20 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?

To get a job in the government sector you have to appear for the entrance exams conducted by central and state government. You can appear for entrance exam for the posts in which you are interested. Exams are conducted by UPSC, SSC, RRB, State PSC, IBPS, etc. As per you choice and eligibility you can appear for the various entrance exam . For example you can appear for the Engineering Services Exam conducted by UPSC to be held on 15.6.2012. To know more follow the employment news, you can refer, www.upsc.gov.in , www.employmentnews.gov.in for information on government jobs.
13th January 2012, 07:07 PM
adlsm

Default Re: How to get a government job after passing B.Tech in Mechanical Stream?

go for government bank jobs, tey are the best , several posts come up for bank entries .
SMGB South Malabar Gramin Bank | Government Jobs
NHB National Housing Bank | Government Jobs
many IIT s also offer jobs aftr btech , you have to work hard. here is one
IIT Kharagpur , Junior Project Officer Recruitment
all the best
7th June 2013, 09:45 PM
Paliyal79

Hi friend
you can apply for many government jobs but for this you have to given the entrance exams which are conducted by different government department.
You can apply for CDS,IAS,IPS, ES Exam ETC which are conducted by UPSC,SSC etc.also apply for AFCAT.
Good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?