31st December 2012, 01:02 AM
Unregistered

How to get a government job in textile field after completing B.Tech?

dear sir i have completed my B. text in 2009
with 68% . i want govt.job in textile field.pls guide me

Related Questions:
  1. How to do a government job after B.Tech? I have passed B.Tech from government central textile institute, Kanpur
  2. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities in the field of Textile Industry after completion of 3 year Diploma in Textile Design?
  3. How may I find a good government job after completing three year diploma in textile?
  4. How can I find a government job after completing B.Tech in IT?
  5. How to get government job in Textile sector?
  6. Which exam is there to get a government job in ministry of textile? How to apply for it?
  7. Can I get a government job after doing textile engineering from GZSCET Bhathinda
  8. What are the job opportunities in both government and private sectors? Which B.Tech course has more career prospects?
  9. How to do Part Time B.Tech in Textile Technology after completing 3 years diploma in textile technology with 72% marks
  10. List of Government Jobs available in Textile? -- [New]
  11. How can I get a government job after completing diploma in textile technology
  12. How can I get a Government job after completion of B.Tech from Textile Engineering for girls?
  13. How to get Textile Job in Government sector in Orissa?
  14. What are the government jobs available for textile engineers?
  15. How to get a government job in textile department on the basis of 3 years diploma in textile technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I get a government job in textile or in garment export after completing B.Tech in Fashion Technology?
  17. How to get a job in IT field after completing B.Tech?
  18. Are there any government jobs available after completing B.Tech Biotechnology?
31st December 2012, 09:48 AM
Cool Srk
Senior Member+

Cool Re: How to get a government job in textile field after completing B.Tech?

Hi,

Finding job in Government Sector is hard but i will try to find .

I give you some websites which will give you a lot information.

http://www.freshersworld.com

Government Sector Company give advertisement in Newspaper.
So Daily read newspapers .

If you find a placement just apply through application form or Online .

Give your resume and Details with attested Copies.

Cool....
31st December 2012, 10:33 AM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a government job in textile field after completing B.Tech?

Hi Guest,

In order to get a government job in Textile Field the graduation which you have completed must be from Textile Course.

Here you did not mention the type of course you pursued in B.Tech so it is tough to tell whether you can fid the job or not.

If you do not have Textile in your course then you will not be eligible for the examination.

So before applying for the job in Textile filed, go through the notification in detail and apply for the exam if you are eligible.

Thank you,

All the best.
22nd November 2013, 10:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a government job in textile field after completing B.Tech?

sir I am doing B.Sc apparel fasion technology..........whwther i'm eligible for government job or not....if yes,How find it?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?