17th July 2012, 02:41 PM
jacshan

How to get into PSU's?

so by the court order psu's wont be coming to nit's or iit's so wat shud we do now.. i mean how can we get into ongc or iocl or any psu???

20th September 2012, 10:07 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get into PSU's?

Notifications about PSU vacancies will be available in the official sites. You can forward applications on that basis. Generally graduation is the qualification required for officer post in PSUs like IOCL, ONGC. 60% marks in graduation is necessary for the same. 30 years is the higher age limit to get in to PSUs. To get selected in to job posts, candidates need to write PSU exams. On clearing this exam, GD and P.I will be the last step.

26th February 2017, 03:54 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get into PSU's?

What is the scope for textile engineer in PSU ??? If he or she is from textile chemistry then what are the chances for that person?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?