26th June 2022, 11:35 PM
Unregistered

How to get ISRO certificate for job in ISRO?

I have completed B.sc with PCM and now pursuing M.Sc in physics.so how can I get admission in ISRO for job.wgat is the procedure

27th June 2022, 04:50 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get ISRO certificate for job in ISRO?

First finish your BSc and MSc with first division/65% marks/6.5 CGPA on a scale of 10. There exists ISRO Centralised Recruitment Board (ICRB) which conducts an entrance exam. Log on to ISRO's website and look for Vacancies/Recruitment option and check for any position of interest. Register for the exam.
28th June 2022, 05:23 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

To get a certificate from IIRS following qualification is required:

Candidates who have successfully completed graduation or 3 years diploma after 10th standard or equivalent are eligible. To get further more details regarding this kindly visit the official website of IIRS.
30th June 2022, 09:32 PM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Students must attend 70% of the session through the e-class portal to receive the certificate. Students taking ISRO free online courses with certificate 2021 via IIR's YouTube channel would need to mark their presence through an offline session that will be made available 24 hours after the class.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?