17th May 2012, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in abroad?

how to get job in abroad?
means which coarse or which type of study to get job in abroad in the field of computer science

29th October 2012, 02:17 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to get a job in abroad?

Hello,
To get jobs in abroad, you will have to apply in different job portals. You will see that organizations from abroad which want candidates on an international basis, then you will have to apply their with your CV. Some such websites are www.freshersworld.com and www.naukri.com. You need to register yourself in those websites to get better notifications on such jobs via mail or phone number. Also in the meantime complete your TOEFL score by giving TOEFL examination online through any nearest institute. This score will be automatically updated along with your VISA that you will need for going abroad. Remember job or business VISAs are different from that of a student VISA. So apply accordingly for jobs in abroad.
11th December 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

is it required to give TOEFL exam for all abroad job opportunities ?
22nd June 2014, 01:25 AM
Unregistered

I Have done b.ed with social n Hindi teaching subjects .
But my social science was in Hindi medium .
After this can I apply in abroad as a Hindi teacher or else?
29th October 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

I did b.tech (IT) 2010 passed out. 1 year worked in research project. In 2011 June joined in MS (information & Communication Engineering) complete in 2014.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?