3rd September 2013, 02:05 PM
honney chaudhary

How to get a job after doing B.Tech IT?

i have done b.tech IT .And i wants the job or guidence in which direction ,i can move... my intrest is in social service.. but i dnt have enough money to get coachng..

6th September 2017, 12:44 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get a job after doing B.Tech IT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by honney chaudhary View Post
i have done b.tech IT .And i wants the job or guidence in which direction ,i can move... my intrest is in social service.. but i dnt have enough money to get coachng..

If you want to go for job after completing B.Tech information technology, then here below are employment areas where you get job according to your qualification:-

Employment Areas After B.Tech IT:-

>> Infosys.

>> IBM.

>> Wipro.

>> NIIT.

>> Oracle.

>> Dell.

>> CISCO System India.

>> Microsoft.

>> HCL Technologies.

>> Tech Mahindra.

Job Types after B.Tech Information Technology:- Major job offered for you in above mentioned employment areas are as follows:-

:- Web designer.

:- Data security officer.

:- Web developer.

:- Senior information technology recruiter.

:- Information technology officer.

:- Software developer.

:- Database manager.

:- IT Engineer.
7th September 2017, 08:15 PM
psacademyindore

Honny, If you want to be a great man in Social service just follow Yogesh answer. This is the best solution for you Because IT industry good.

You can choose government jobs and prepare for competitive exams. Government sector is ever growing public sector are which you to get high salary and maximum govt services. Choose any one SSC, UPSC, and Banking exam.
8th September 2017, 07:27 AM
manjira...

After completing your B.Tech degree in Information Technology there are many jobs you can apply in private and also in government sector. You can get jobs in many software companies both on-campus and off-campus.

Most of the colleges conducts campusing during the 4th year of B.Tech degree. The candidates need to score a minimum of 50% in aggregate to become eligible for on-campus recruitment. There are many good companies that ask for a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA in the exam that are already conducted.

Some of the top private software companies where you can apply are:-

><TCS
><IBM
><HCL
><Infosys
><Wipro
><Google
><Microsoft
><Yahoo
><MAC Software
><Accenture
><Tech Mahindra
><ORACLE

Some of the government jobs and sectors you can apply are:-

><HAl
><DRDO
><GAIL
><ONGC
><BSNL
><Banking Sector
><Civil Service
><CDAC
><NTPC
><SAIL
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?