6th July 2011, 06:30 PM
ramani123

How to get a job after passing B.E?

hai,

iam a B.E graduate few years ago i dont go job, now iam seeking job i dont know what to do,can i get job.how did i get pls give some suggestion.

29th March 2012, 08:57 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How to get a job after passing B.E?

Hi

B.E is the Bachelor in Engineering and it is of duration 4 years. It is very nice that you are already a B.E and now seeking job.

I would say that if you would have tried to get a job right from your campus, it would have been really very easy as compared to seeking job off campus.

First of all I must tell you a few characteristics which are very essential to have if you are seeking a job in such a competition market.

1. Confidence - If you have faith in yourself and your own caliber then you would be very confident. You have to know how to make your mark, mark your impression and know how to think.

2. Presence of Mind - This is also very essential to have as life is always different in different situations and you must know how to handle situations.It is like an add on.

3. You should know how to convince people on anything and everything. i.e Negotiation is a very vital quality that matters in many places.

4. Academics : Yes your results also matter a lot in the recruitment process, provided you are an over all package. But if you are just a bookworm, and do not know anything of the outside world nobody would recognize you.

5. Communication Skills : This is the most important of all as communication is needed everywhere all two : Written and Spoken. So talk as much as you can but quality things.

Now see what all qualities you already have and what you need to improve on. If you master these 5, you can get a job in any top company all over the world.

Hope this helps

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
30th March 2012, 10:53 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job after passing B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramani123 View Post
hai,

iam a B.E graduate few years ago i dont go job, now iam seeking job i dont know what to do,can i get job.how did i get pls give some suggestion.
HI!
After passing B.E you can apply for many govt. job like:-
> I.A.S
> I.P.S
> I.E.S
> ARMY
> NAVY
> AIR FORCE
> D.R.D.O
> I.S.R.O
> B.S.N.L
> O.N.G.C
etc

GOOD LUCK!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?