4th January 2013, 02:54 PM
varna kamal

How to get a job in diploma in marine engineering?

In any job for diploma in marine engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I join Marine engineering after Diploma in marine engineering? What would be the fee structure?
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of 4 year Diploma in Marine Engineering?
  3. How to join marine engineering after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for Marine Engineering after scoring 65% in 12th? Fee structure for Marine Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Duration of the Marine Engineering course? Which college is suitable for this course? Fee structure and where can I get the job
  6. Is it possible to do Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  7. Which are the Marine Engineering Colleges? What are the qualifications required for entering Marine Engineering course? Can I get into Marine Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Best choice after Diploma in Marine engineering?
  9. Way to get admission in Marine engineering? Percentage required in Diploma?
  10. How to join Marine Engineering after diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? List of colleges for the course?
  11. After diploma in mechanical engineering can I take admission in B.Tech Marine Engineering? Marks required in final year diploma for admission in Marine? Names of colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Which is better between B.E. in Marine and B.E. in Automobile regarding placement criteria for diploma holder in Marine Engineering? -- [New]
  13. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  14. How to join B.E Marine engineering after completing diploma in Automobile Engineering with 85%? What is the fee structure?
  15. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
  16. Marine Engineering after completing BE (CSE)
  17. Can i do marine engineering after finishing my BE(CSE)?
  18. After scoring 67% in 12th am I eligible to do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of this course?
15th September 2015, 09:38 AM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in diploma in marine engineering?

Yes, You can apply for the jobs in your field after the diploma in the Marine engineering for this you have to make a resume of your qualification and shows your practical skills in the field and you have to attach it to the websites like Nokri.com, Monster.com as the companies on the vacancy visit such sites and if your resume match with their expectations they will must call you for an interview and after qualifying the interview you will be eligible to get the job in that company.

>> Another option is that if there is your relative in any company you can give him your resume and on the any vacancy they will first call you as there will be a candidate already in company who will guarantee for you and company need that because they can easily believe on you in such cases.

Companies for that you can apply are-

>> Bharat petroleum

>> Hindustan Petrochemical

>> Reliance petrochemical

>> Indian oil

>> Oil and natural gas agency
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?