25th April 2012, 06:14 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job during my vacations?

sir,...
i wanna a job for spend my vacations so plz tell me....please send to me the jobs
.....ruchi...

4th June 2012, 10:48 PM
love_mylove

Default Re: How to get a job during my vacations?

hi dear...
you can do many online job such as for networking or you can also give tutions to other students or many more...as you are a girl you can give classws on nay thing on based on ur intersets like dancing,summer camp etc.
14th September 2020, 12:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job during my vacations?

i have completed my 12 and now waiting for results of neet in mean time which equals to vacation i want to do job can you tell me something related to this !!!
15th September 2020, 01:14 PM
sachariah
Senior Member+++

Unhappy Re: How to get a job during my vacations?

How to get a job during my vacations:

If you are network professionals, many online jobs are available in Internet. The teaching profession is often cited as the career with the most vacation days. The general academic calendar will run for a couple of semesters and include a spring break and summer vacation, as well as an extended end-of-year holiday
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?