24th January 2012, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in good software company? How can I apply for it?

How i can get the job in good software company?how i can apply for that?how i can know job is available in some particular company?

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job should I apply after B.Tech in IT if I am not interested in Software related job? Are there any government jobs like IAS for which I can apply?
  2. How to get a good software job in a good software company right after completion of B.Tech course? -- [New]
  3. Is it possible for me to get a good software company job after completion of B.Tech IT course with 69% marks?
  4. Need tips to get job in good software companies just after B.Tech?
  5. What are the basic technical requirements for getting a job in good software company?
  6. Which company I can apply for to get a software job after completion of B.E Mechanical course?
  7. Can I get software development job in good IT company? I have scored 51% in 10th and 55% in 12th
  8. How to get a job in good software company? How can I apply for it?
  9. Job in a good software company after scoring in 64% in 10th and 53% in 12 and 60% in B.E?
  10. How to get a job in software company? I am an Instrumentation and Control engineering student
  11. How to do internship in a good software company?
  12. How can I enter in Software companies like TCS, Infosys, Microsoft etc.?
  13. Can I join software companies even if I am not having good academic record?
  14. How to get a job in software company after completing B.Com?
  15. Companies offering internships for B.Tech CSE 4th year students for main project?
  16. How to get a good job in a software company? How to prepare for the interview?
  17. Shall I get good job in MNC if have 2 backlogs?
  18. Can I get a good job in software company after completing 10th with 67% in 12th, 49% in BCA?
26th May 2012, 02:00 PM
riteshrockstar

Default Re: How to get a job in good software company? How can I apply for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
How i can get the job in good software company?how i can apply for that?how i can know job is available in some particular company?
you can get job in good software company,if you have good rank in your study. If you have experience then it will be more better to get job easily in good software company.You can apply to these company by giving resume to these companies, they will check it and will make a call to you, if you fulfill there requirement.For the information about the jobs in these companies you have to be daily update to the jobs newspaper or to internet.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?