23rd November 2011, 09:48 PM
MAHENDRA SINGH 04

How to get a job as hindi lecturer in various universities/colleges?

Hi!
My self MAHENDRA SINGH n searching for the job as hindi lecturer in univ./colleges in any of the state,plz guide me n inform me about the vacancies.
My Educational qualifications r-
M.A.(hindi), M.Phill, Ph.D.
Thank you

21st July 2014, 03:54 PM
ChakrabortyP
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How to get a job as hindi lecturer in various universities/colleges?

The minimum qualification needed for the appointment of lecturer/assistant professor is NET/SLET. Anyone with the PhD degree as per the University Grants Commission Regulations will be exempted from the NET/SLET exam. So, if you have cleared all or any one of the tests makes you eligible for the job. First of all, you need to finish the PH.D to seek a job. You should atleast complete masters degree with minimum 55 per cent. You also need to complete UGC Net exam. At some universities, they conduct written tests along with interview. You also need to submit a thesis synopsis with the guide. For Ph.d, going by the UGC rules, candidates has to clear entrance exam like NET and then an interview for getting admitted to Ph.D program.
16th April 2016, 08:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job as hindi lecturer in various universities/colleges?

I completed my degree in science group how to become the hindi pandit
2nd February 2020, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done M.A. with Sanskrit .can I become Hindi lecturer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?