29th March 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job if I am a student of M.A Semester II?

iam student in ma sem 2 so i want job so plese sujest me

15th March 2016, 11:27 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job if I am a student of M.A Semester II?

As, you are in second semester of master degree you are not eligible to appear for examination at master degree educational qualification.

But, you can appear for many entrance examination to get jobs. Some of the available options are banking, defence, civil services, staff selection commission etc..you can appear for all these examination.

Candidates need to qualify in entrance examination for final selection for jobs.
16th March 2016, 12:16 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job if I am a student of M.A Semester II?

To get jobs you need to appear and qualify in entrance examination for final recruitment.

So, now you while pursuing master degree you can appear for entrance examination conducted for recruitment in :-

Teaching jobs.

Banking jobs.

Railway.

Civil Services.

To appear in all these examination required qualification is bachelor degree from any recognised university. But, you need to work hard to qualify in examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?