19th July 2013, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in Indian Railway Department after completing B.Com computers

Sir,I have to completed Bcom Computer and now I am doing ITI Copa course sir I want to to job in railway department so what I should do.

13th July 2014, 09:44 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: How to get a job in Indian Railway Department after completing B.Com computers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,I have to completed Bcom Computer and now I am doing ITI Copa course sir I want to to job in railway department so what I should do.
Yes, you are eligible to apply for Indian Railway after completing B. Com course. You can join in Indian Railway through written examination conducted by the Railway recruitment board. You can apply for Jobs like,

-Indian Railway Traffic Service,
-Indian Railway Store services,
-Indian Railway Accounts Service,
-Technician helper,
-Signal Maintainer etc..

The eligibility criteria will differ according to the posts for which you are applying. However, the candidate who completed graduation course are eligible to apply for the above mentioned post. The age of the candidate should be in between 18 years to 30 years and relaxation will be an application for reserved category candidates. Details on available jobs can be collected from RRB site official website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?