9th February 2014, 12:41 AM
paswal altaf

How to get a job in merchant navy after 12th in Arts?

Respected sir my self mohd altaf and i am from jammu& kashmir i am 12 pass in arts with 40% and one year diploma in computer application i want job in marchant navy is that possibel for me to get jobe in marchent navy my DOB is 16/01/1991 sir if there is any job in marchent navy suite for my resume plece reply me job name and how to apply
Your sinsearty
My email id is
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in merchant navy after 12th in Arts? -- [New]
  2. Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th Arts and earn decent money?
  3. When to get the application forms for Merchant Navy being a candidate of 12th? Job Opportunities after the completion of B.Tech in Merchant Navy?
  4. Merchant Navy eligibility for 12th Arts Stream Students?
  5. Can I join Merchant Navy after passing 12th? What is the requirement?
  6. Can I join Merchant Navy after 12th?
  7. Best Institutes for Merchant Navy? Is it possible to join Merchant Navy with 55% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is this possible to pursue Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class and getting Job on the basis of this?
  9. How to join Merchant Navy after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Can I get Merchant navy in seaman or deck cadet after passing 12th with Arts stream? I have scored 40% in 12th
  11. How can I join Merchant Navy after completing 12th Arts
  12. What is the procedure to join Merchant Navy? Age limit and requirements for joining merchant navy?
  13. Can I get job in Merchant Navy after the completion of 12th with Commerce stream and without Maths?
  14. Can I get Job in Merchant Navy after completion of 12th class with Commerce stream?
  15. Eligibility for merchant navy? What to do to join Merchant Navy after 12th with PCM? How to join training and the physical eligibility? What is the fee structure?
  16. How to join Merchant Navy after passing 12th with Arts?
  17. What can I do to join Indian Merchant Navy after clearing 12th in Arts stream?
  18. How to get a job in Merchant Navy after scoring 60+ marks in PCM in 12th?
16th August 2015, 12:07 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get a job in merchant navy after 12th in Arts?

The eligibility criteria to join Merchant Navy are as under:-

-The candidate should have passed 10+2 class or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized board.

-The age limit to apply is 16 years to 25 years.

-Only unmarried male and female candidate can apply for Merchant Navy.

-The candidate height should not be less than 150 cm to become eligible for entry in Merchant Navy .

-The weight should not be below than 42 kg and the chest should expand upto a minimum range of 5 cm.

-The candidate should have vision of 6/6 (normal) in each eye separately and should not suffer from Color Blindness defect.

-Selection Procedure :

*Written Exam.

*Physical Test

* Medical Test

*Personality Interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?