23rd September 2012, 10:19 PM
prajna paramita jena

How to get a job in ONGC sector after completing BSc with Physics Honors?

sir, i have complete bsc with physics honours . I want a job in ongc sector .now i continuing MBA.pls tell how i will prepare for ongc

Related Questions:
  1. Difference between Maths Honors and Physics Honors in Bsc?
  2. Can I do MSc Physics after completing my BSc? I am a chemistry honors student -- [New]
  3. Jobs in banking, finance sector after completing B.Com Honors?
  4. What is best after doing BSc in Physics honors other than MSc
  5. What kind of job will I get after doing BSc Physics honors?
  6. How to get admission in BSc Honors in Physics? When are the forms going to be released?
  7. Job opportunities in Government sector after completing M.Sc. Physics?
  8. Is there any job in ONGC after completing MSc in Physics from IIT B
  9. Best colleges in India(Private and Govt) offering MSc in Physics after completing BSc Physics Honors?
  10. Will I be able to join ISRO after completing BSc Computer Science Honors? What are the requirement of marks in subjects like Physics, Maths and honors subjects?
  11. Which are the universities in India offering BSc honors? I have passed class 12th with 85%
  12. Job opportunities in government sector after completing MSc Physics?
  13. What is the scope of BSc Honors in Maths, Physics, Chemistry?
  14. How to get a job in government sector like ONGC, GPCB?
  15. What is the job scope if I study electronics honors in BSc? Will I be eligible to appear in GATE examination after completing raduation with electronics honors and Msc in electronics?
  16. How to get a job in government sector after completing BSc in Geology
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Physics after completing BSc physics? List of the colleges?
  18. What are the jobs or courses available after completing BSc Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
24th April 2013, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in ONGC sector after completing BSc with Physics Honors?

Sir ,i am very interested to join in o.n.g.c. can i join after b.s.c in physics?
25th December 2013, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get a job in ONGC sector after completing BSc with Physics Honors?

Chemistry hons from calcutta university , is there any kind of job at ONGC that i can apply for?
14th January 2014, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Please type

Chemistry hons from calcutta university , is there any kind of job at ONGC that i can apply for? your question or comment here and then click Submit.
4th June 2014, 09:16 AM
Unregistered

Can i make mba from iim after completing bsc physics from any private university
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?