12th October 2011, 08:46 PM
shaikh mubarak

How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?

just within 5 month i am going to complete my final year engineering in electronics and commmunication after that i want a job in shipping line so guide me that which all jobs r available for me

is it really need of taking indian cdc passport

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in electronics and communication engineering branch?
  2. How will i get job in TCS? I am appearing for final year of electronics and communication engineering
  3. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Procedure to get job in BSNL after B.E in Electronics and communication engineering with 83%? -- [New]
  5. How to get a job after completing Electronics and Communication Engineering? Minimum marks required to get a job? How does a backlog paper affect the chances of getting a job?
  6. Eligibility for UPSE-ESE for final year electronics and communication engineering students?
  7. Procedure to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma? I have just completed my 2nd year in electronics and communication engineering
  8. How to get a government job after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering with 83%?
  9. Is there any job for me in electronics and communication field after completing B.E in EC stream? My percentage is 60 approximately
  10. How to get a job in Navy, Air force or Police after passing engineering from electronics and telecommunication?
  11. Can I be eligible for MSc Mathematics after BSc degree?
  12. Job in private sector being in 4th year electronics and communication engineering?
  13. What are the government jobs available for me if I am a Pre Final year student in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  14. What is the syllabus for electronics and communication engineering? I am doing final year B.E ECE
  15. Can I get any electronics related job after passing diploma in electronics and communication branch
  16. Jobs in government companies while in final year in Electronics and communication field?
  17. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
  18. How to get a job if I am a electronics and communication final year student?
15th November 2011, 03:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?

i have complited electronics engineering and complete the stcw95 course then how to get cdc?
11th December 2011, 08:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get job in Shipping Line after completing final year engineering in Electronics and Communication?

Sir, I am electronics engineer.and i have done stcw95 coruse..n now i am looking for job in shiping field..can any one help me.and also tell me how to get indian cdc for me.

satish kumar 9619009482
8th January 2012, 10:18 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am diploma holder in mechanical engineering.i am a engine cadet. i have done stcw95 course . i have indian cdc and a liberian cdc. i have completed 11 months onboard ship training. i have a pre sea training certificate of new zealand government's graduate marine engineering from salior maritime academy which is in vishakhapatanam(village- vigianagaram). plz. tell me how i can apply for panama coc in india(mumbai). plz reply
vivek kharve: 8087985708
email id: [email protected]
13th March 2012, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

sir i have done marine engineering from a government college but it is not afflicted by dgs so may i knw how can i make my carrier in marine feild?
8th April 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, myself vishal joshi, my diploma in e.c. Running last 2 mnths left .. I want guidance
for what kind of course needed to be focus if we want to go shipping field thank u so mucn
mail id is [email protected]... Always hv an eye for ur mzil sir...
22nd September 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

Sir I hve done electronics and instrumentation engineering, I have 1 year experiences in thermal power plant but I am interested to do work in shipping sector, plz help me sir
My mail I'd [email protected]
29th December 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my electronics and instrumentation engineering,running last 6 month left. I am interested to do work in shipping sector, plz help me sir
My mail I'd [email protected]
27th March 2013, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

is there exams to job in shipping line after completing engineering in information and technology???
29th September 2013, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,Madam I'm Saumiya,doing Final year ECE & I'm really interested to have a job in shipping line,so can you guide me for that?
12th February 2014, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

i m doing final year in electronics comminication diploma . how can i join shipping line ? what should i do for that???
5th May 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am completed diploma in electronics engineering,how can i get a job in shipping field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?