6th June 2012, 10:51 PM
Mohammad sajjad bhatt I

How to get a job in USA after doing Phar D from university of Punjab in Pakistan?

My daughter has done pharma d from university of Punjab pakistan and intend to have a job in USA.please guide in the matter.

26th April 2023, 07:11 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in USA after doing Phar D from university of Punjab in Pakistan?

Getting a job in the United States after completing a degree from a foreign university can be challenging, but it is not impossible. Here are some steps you can take to increase your chances of finding employment in the US after completing your Phar D from the University of Punjab:
  1. Obtain the necessary credentials: In order to work in the US, you will need to obtain the necessary credentials, such as a work visa and any licenses or certifications required for your field of work. You can research the specific requirements for your field and determine the appropriate visas and licenses needed.
  2. Build your network: Networking is key in any job search, and it is especially important when looking for work in a foreign country. Join professional organizations, attend conferences, and connect with others in your field on social media platforms like LinkedIn. This can help you to build relationships and potentially find job opportunities.
  3. Conduct research: Research potential employers in your field and their requirements for hiring international employees. You can also research job boards and recruitment agencies that specialize in placing international candidates in US-based positions.
  4. Tailor your resume and cover letter: It is important to tailor your resume and cover letter to the US job market. This may involve highlighting any relevant work experience or education you have, using US-style formatting, and emphasizing any transferable skills that may be relevant to US employers.
  5. Be prepared for interviews: If you are invited to interview for a US-based position, it is important to be prepared. Research the company and the position, practice common interview questions, and be prepared to discuss your qualifications and experience.

Remember, the job search process can take time and persistence. Don't be discouraged if you don't find a job immediately, and keep networking and building your skills and experience in the meantime.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?