14th February 2012, 06:53 PM
saravananm.cs

How to get a job in Vigilence? What sort of exam is to be written?

How can i get jobs of Vigilence? What sort of exam i need to write?

Related Questions:
  1. How to join Vigilence department after ECE completion?
  2. List of top M-Pharmacy colleges in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. When is the next bank exam conducted? What sort of job can I get in Bank and for which post can I apply?
  4. What qualification is required to apply for Vigilence Officer post?
  5. HAL Vigilance trainee previous years question papers?
  6. How should I prepare for government jobs as once I cracked written exam but was rejected in interview? I have done diploma in ECE
  7. How should I prepare for government jobs as once I cracked written exam but was rejected in interview? I have done diploma in ECE
  8. Government jobs at an age of 27 years? -- [New]
  9. What sort of questions are asked in the written test of Summer Internship?
  10. What is the exam syllabus for the Management(Admn) job in Steel Authority of India Limited? Previous years papers of the written exam?
  11. What is the written exam syllabus of Management Trainee(Administration) job in Steel Authority of India? Past years question papers and the best books for practice?
  12. What i should do after completing diploma in electronics and communication engineering
  13. What exams must be written to get reputed MNC job?
  14. Preparation for banking sector jobs? written exam, interview preparations?
  15. Which aptitude book is the best for preparing for On Campus TCS? Any seperate book for verbal? Which are the important questions?
  16. How much percentage I should score to get through PSU services? Is it totally based on GATE percentile?
  17. How to get a government job after passing 12th PCM with 80%? Is there any exams need to be written?
  18. Syllabus for Jindal Written Exam for Mechanical Engineering?
5th January 2013, 09:03 PM
Tarunj94

Default Re: How to get a job in Vigilence? What sort of exam is to be written?

Hello friends,

1. He or she must be a graduate from recognized university in India

2. Applicants should posses a speed of 100 words per minute in Stenography (English).Eligible and willing officials are asked to forward their particulars to the Commission through an application form. In order to consider their candidature they should also sent attested copies of the upto date ACRs for the last five years along with the Vigilance clearance of the official. It is to be noted that the particulars furnished by the candidates should be verified from his or her service records and should found to be correct.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?